Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

After protection timer runs out, PvP and gold production? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2014, 10:19 AM

exodus77 has a default reputation
Question After protection timer runs out, PvP and gold production?

I have read a lot of different things over the last week, but some stuff seems out of date maybe. I would appreciate if anyone can answer the following questions:

After protection timer ends can your city be attacked if walls have not been built?

After protection timer ends can any of your armies be attacked or only when camped?

Once you start PvP does your army need to be camped to start a war?

Once you start PvP does your army only attack cities or does it attack random armies as well?

How or when can you build a guild hall?

I am currently trying to play all 3 nations. On my elf nation I do not see +1 gold float above my unicorns even after getting the upgrade for them. Do they actually produce gold?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:10 PM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

After protection timer ends can your city be attacked if walls have not been built?

If there is no AP timer then yes you can be attacked but the attacking army has to be similar strength of you city/army

After protection timer ends can any of your armies be attacked or only when camped?

any can be attacked

no

Once you start PvP does your army only attack cities or does it attack random armies as well?

you can choose to attack other player armies and cities of similar strength to your armies

after fighting a battle or paying off one you should get a small AP timer

and yes the pointy horses produce a gold trickle with the upgrade

Last edited by Gruber12 : 11-08-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:58 AM

salman123 has a default reputation

Our excellent online 70-487 training programs will lead you to success in the Brain Dumps.com exam. We also offer latest cca.edu and hsbc with 100% success guarantee. Our www.principiacollege.edu is rare in IT world.

Last edited by salman123 : 12-13-2014 at 05:29 AM.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:28 PM
DoF Moderator
Beastrider

ReCoder has a default reputation

these questions were already answered salman - please don't copy and paste the main post after it was already answered.

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________