Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New Community Manager - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Thumbs up New Community Manager

Guys,

Please give a round of applause to our new community manager - Brandon A, aka Hi11zone. Most of you have already met him in-game or on out forums, be it answering your questions or helping you to recover that lost Dragon. With unstoppable dedication Brandon have kept our community support running 20 hours per day this past week, all while managing to run a non-stop live-stream.
We are really happy to have Brandon with us and taking charge of our community support and content updates.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:40 PM
DoF Moderator

Avenger has a default reputation

Congrats Brandon!

And first

`Avenger
Old 04-08-2013, 02:42 PM

Faked has a default reputation

Awesome congrats my man on a job well done. It is def well deservered your quick assistance and live stream is why I personally kept going due to having what I would say lack of intrest in the learning curve, but I am glad I did hang in there because once I saw some of your tips and tricks it has really dragged me into this game. to wrap it up this is an amazing game and with your reveiw/stream I think you have brought alot more awarness to it and deserver every aspect of this promotion.

Last edited by Faked : 04-08-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:44 PM
DoF Moderator

LazyBrit is just above average reputation

Congrats bro, its well deserved!
Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Welcome Brandon
Old 04-08-2013, 02:54 PM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

Congrats, mate!
Old 04-08-2013, 02:55 PM
DoF Moderator
Maceman

Xsage has fair reputation

Well done mate! I know you will continue to do an outstanding job!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:00 PM

killerelite415 has a default reputation
Default Best news today!

By far the best news today. Brandon, congratz. I knew this meant a lot to you and you finally got it. You deserved this 100%. I'll be watching your streams daily. Hope more good news like this comes up.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:29 PM

Dorrian is just above average reputation
Thumbs up

Congrats, It was Hi1Zone's live stream that prompted me to buy DoF and I'm glad I did. I'm very happy for him wish him the best!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Guys,

Please give a round of applause to our new community manager - Brandon A, aka Hi11zone. Most of you have already met him in-game or on out forums, be it answering your questions or helping you to recover that lost Dragon. With unstoppable dedication Brandon have kept our community support running 20 hours per day this past week, all while managing to run a non-stop live-stream.
We are really happy to have Brandon with us and taking charge of our community support and content updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faked View Post
Awesome congrats my man on a job well done. It is def well deservered your quick assistance and live stream is why I personally kept going due to having what I would say lack of intrest in the learning curve, but I am glad I did hang in there because once I saw some of your tips and tricks it has really dragged me into this game. to wrap it up this is an amazing game and with your reveiw/stream I think you have brought alot more awarness to it and deserver every aspect of this promotion.
WOW I really don't know what to say, I try to do everything i can, I love the game, and the community, I couldn't get enough. I'm now closing on 100hrs, crazy!
All i ever wanted to do with the stream and my review is make friends and get people interested, even with the steep learning curve the game has. I think i have more then succeeded, which is more then i ever could of asked for. On top of now being a permanent part of this community, and Reverie World Studios.
To Celerbrate i'm handing out 20 copies and 600 crowns on the live stream www.twitch.tv/hi1zone.

I wanna thank everyone for letting me be apart of this community, and the Dev's especially for giving me this once and a lifetime Opportunity.

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 04-08-2013 at 03:48 PM.