Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fix the runtime error/random crashes/'Lost connection to server' immediate crash,... - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 06:52 PM

bramp0wnd has a default reputation
Thumbs down Fix the runtime error/random crashes/'Lost connection to server' immediate crash,...

Fix the runtime error/random crashes/'Lost connection to server' immediate crash,...

I get these a lot

Runtime: My screen blocks and sound keeps repeiting

Random crashes: just playing and game stops without any reason...

'Lost connection to server': When you lose connection to the internet for 5 seconds, your game crashes by itself... This should get replaced with some system like the system in L4D2, cs:go,... I always get set back a lot... And it demotivates me to do the same seige 3 times again... And then i haven't spoken about the new resources i have to put in the lost army...

I'm sure i'm not the only one having this problems, else than that, good game guys and I like it a lot but this makes it so irritating to play, I hope to not crash after a pvp so i keep my earnings...

Greatings, Bramp0wnd.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

The team is gonna be up yet again working on these issues. Some of them like server crashes - effect every player, and these are getting the priority. The crashes and freezes you reported effect small amount of players, but they are still our highest priority. We have a great patch coming up later tonight - that will actually fix your connection issues, among other things. Tomorrow we`ll have a permanent solution to server kicking people out, or crashing... We intend to keep on going in the same overdrive mode until we get most of the major issues fixed.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:00 AM

Tevishtszaat has a default reputation
Angry Connection to Server LOst

I'm having the same issue every 20-30 seconds after logging in.