Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Structures and walls bug - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 04:46 PM

Xx3FFusionxX has a default reputation
Exclamation Elf -Structures and walls bug after logging off game

Last night i purchased the Citadel Upgrade for my elves wall defenses. Every wall and building plot spawned as it should except for two plots that should spawn to the left and right sides of one of the gates. Also i have a stone staircase that continues to rebuild itself over and over, using stone resources every time. Aside from the walls, I also have reached my max limit of homes i can build and i have the same problem as the stairs about the last five houses just continue to rebuild or after i restart the game, the houses are not there at all and i have to rebuild them completely. The stairs now have probably rebuilt about seven times, and the homes have either rebuilt or i have had to rebuild them about five times now.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated! Thank you!

(I have provided screenshots showing the location and structures that are bugged)

UPDATE: AT 6:45PM I LOGGED BACK ON AND NOW HAVE A NEW BUG AND MY GATE IS INVISIBLE. THIS HAPPENED AFTER I UPGRADED TO AN ARCHWAY GATE AND WAS NOT LIKE THIS PREVIOUSLY AS SHOWN IN ATTACHMENTS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-04-04_00001.jpg (350.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-04-04_00002.jpg (297.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-04-04_00003.jpg (367.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-04-04_00004.jpg (257.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Xx3FFusionxX : 04-04-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: adding new bug and picture