Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Can't play. :( - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Gameavision

Default Can't play. :(

Ahoy all, bought the game yesterday and kept getting "Connection to city failed" after making multiple attempts to log online. It erased the city afterwards each time so rather than doing this over and over I simply decided to play the single player for a bit in hopes the problem would resolve itself eventually, assuming it was somethin' to do with the servers.

The program chugged here and there, finally got time to do battle in Kingdom Wars mode and yet the game crashes. I have to go into work once that's over with, come back, pass out, then wake up and try DoF once more.

This time's a bit different... I'll create a city to play with online and instead of acquiring an error message, it simply doesn't put the town on the selectable list, leaving it empty. This repeats infinitely so it's been made impossible for me to jump towards the action in Dawn of Fantasy, let alone the managing aspects which I so crave in big RTS's. :<

Don't really know what's wrong here, could certainly use some assistance! Direct X diagnostics included, hopefully it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (41.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry to hear about this - and lets see if we can fix it for you. We would need your log files, you can find instructions on posting them here:

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4337