Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Zug Zug ANGRY - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Calamancini has a default reputation
Default Zug Zug ANGRY

ZUG ZUG ANGRY ZUGZUG VERY ANGRY. SOON ZUGZUG BASH AND SMASH EVERYONE.!
Me population is 90/27
Zugzug say ok me no have enough hut for all me ork. So me want take them out and smash some things,,,,,, when me goto world map me cant make army. Stupid voice say me need more huts and cant make army to smash !
This not happen yesterday. Why Zugzug cannot make army now. Very mad.

Ok so Zug tell stupid orks build more huts hurry up. But Stupid orkcs will be busy for days before i have enough hut.
It not make sense if too many orcs in town then game should let Zug zug bring them out and move them away even if not enough hut.
Zug zug ready to tear down the walls of my house and smash cmoputer through window.

If me spend next week making stupid huts what happen? What happen if it not let me make army after that? Zugzug will have to take bloodprice from neighbours all down the whole street...
Old 04-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Calamancini has a default reputation

Yesterday this not happen! yesterday population also high 78/26 or somthing. WHY?
Yesterday Zug make army many time no problem.
now what me do? build hut for next weak?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:41 PM

Call4God has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamancini View Post
ZUG ZUG ANGRY ZUGZUG VERY ANGRY. SOON ZUGZUG BASH AND SMASH EVERYONE.!
Me population is 90/27
Zugzug say ok me no have enough hut for all me ork. So me want take them out and smash some things,,,,,, when me goto world map me cant make army. Stupid voice say me need more huts and cant make army to smash !
This not happen yesterday. Why Zugzug cannot make army now. Very mad.

Ok so Zug tell stupid orks build more huts hurry up. But Stupid orkcs will be busy for days before i have enough hut.
It not make sense if too many orcs in town then game should let Zug zug bring them out and move them away even if not enough hut.
Zug zug ready to tear down the walls of my house and smash cmoputer through window.

If me spend next week making stupid huts what happen? What happen if it not let me make army after that? Zugzug will have to take bloodprice from neighbours all down the whole street...
This is a problem the orkses seem to be having the last day or so, where mommy orks and daddy orks wont stop making all the baby orks! As a humie, I quite enjoy having all the extra ugly green things to shoot with arrows, but for the orkses it can be a problem. The easy fix for now until the path comes and fixes it(if it hasnt already, these guys are QUICK) is to select the discard button below the make army button, and throw away all the unwanted extra orks(which should be all of them if you ask me . Then once you are underpop you can make your WAAAAAGH! and head out to get trampled by lots of squishy humies covered in not so squishy armor. =)

Last edited by Call4God : 04-03-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

No be mad Grr Mada. Stupid Orci bugs.

Ok so you can make the best of it (sorry to break character but this is a useful guide) And a full fix will be available this weekend.

Disband these units
1) Open World Map, Select your Town, and click Discard button
2) Now transfer what labourers you don`t want into the bottom menu and click Discard

Create army camps to get free resources
1) Open World Map, Select your Town, and Create army with these free labourers.
2) Now transfer all these new labourers there, and add some wood and gold (300 each or so)
3) Move this army (you can have up to 60 labourers in it) a little bit outside of your city, and click on Camp icon on the army.
4) Set up Camp, Enter Camp (click Camp icon again), and go to Manage Economy, and assign your labourers to gather various resources