Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Town Gone - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 04:30 PM

Slslookout has a default reputation
Default Town Gone

So I bought the game on steam today and began my multiplayer town. I played for a good chunk of time but the game crashed right as I was sending my men to complete the royal advisor quest of killing the orc camp that was in my town. When I relaunched the game and logged back into my town it took me back to where I had no building and resources from when I first set up the town. I just want my town back. Can someone tell me how to fix this?!?!
Old 04-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Ouch - really really sorry to hear about this experience. I confirmed the loss. This is an extremely rare bug, that we hope to resolve for good shortly (this week). Chances are it won`t effect you again, but just to be on the safe side - try to log out to main menu and log back in every hour or two.

And check your private messages - I send you bonus codes for 20$ worth of in-game currency to make up for this loss, it`ll help you rebuild and even get further in the game super fast