Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Game Stuck at connecting to Server - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 09:04 AM

Echelon has a default reputation
Default Game Stuck at connecting to Server

H i guys I played for 2 days and suddenly when I tried to start the game today it got stuck saying that Connecting to Server. I waited for long and then again restarted the game still same issue it stuck at connecting to Server. I have also reinstalled the game from the client I have installed before, but after installing the game it stuck to the same screen saying "connecting to server".

I did all the techniques before like to delete the dof and dofupdate folder but still same issue, also used Admin mode for the dof but no solutions dn in some case it crashes saying DOFupdater have stopped working. ANd there is no log files this time as it's not fully uodated, so please find a solution quickly as I am worried that I may loose my resources and Crown points thanks....
Old 03-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Hi Echelon, there is an issue with the servers at the moment that's preventing some people from connecting. I'm told we're close to a solution with our server host, but it may be another hour.

And don't worry, you shouldn't lose any resources or Crowns, but if you do we will compensate you for them.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Our server provider was doing some updates earlier today. Everything has been resolved now and updater works again.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:13 AM

Oh thanks I was actually scared lol. Well I will try again soon and thanks for quick reply guys but it would be better if you guys have put this in news announcement as I was thinking this is a problem from my side. With my resources I will let you guys knows after I join game thanks....
Old 03-12-2013, 12:12 PM

I just tried again to login but it still stuck to connecting to server screen at start only. Will have to go to bed lol and will try again tomorrow so hope it will be fixed till then thanks....
Old 03-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Odd, we checked and everything works as intended. I think computer restart might fix this on your end.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:42 AM

Thanks guys I just came from work and it works perfectly but I am just concerned about my crown points as it seems to be missing few. Could you guys plz check it thanks...