Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

"DoF.exe has stopped working" in PvP, blue sqaures in battle, missing wall and more. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2013, 02:40 PM

VampirX4 has a default reputation
Default "DoF.exe has stopped working" in PvP, blue sqaures in battle, missing wall and more.

Hello!
First, I want to say that I'm not good in english, so I have a problem with gramma.

This game is very climatic, but the gameplay is very awful. But I still return to this game, just to watch my city, beacuse PvP don't work for me, NEVER.

1. DoF.exe has stopped working
Finally! Someone for PvP! Siege and my city! Huraa! Really? Nope. After 3 loading screens I get:
"DoF.exe has stopped working".

I disabled my firewall and choose low graphic. And what? After 3 minutes of siege I got: DoF.exe has stopped working.

I didn't want to taking time my opponent for third siege, so I gave up.

2. I was in the center of Rollingplain. I want to find someone for PvP, but not siege. After few second I found a player. And what?

http://scr.hu/0kba/pl5rk

After relogin, I heard sounds of battle, lolz.

3. For mistake I clicked "demolish hoarding". Nothing works (reapair wall etc.). What can I do?

nickname: kristof197
city: Kawice
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (37.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-11-2013, 07:23 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

It sounds like you could be missing some of the game files, particularly going by that picture where some of the map segments haven't copied into the PvP map. Re-installing might help.

If this isn't due to missing file, we'd need more information to fix it as this isn't something we can reproduce. We'd need to see your log1.txt file after you get the error and before you restart the game as that overwrites the log.