Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Balance? - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Indeed jean, If I get a game and I dont like it I will still play it for a while so it isnt a waste of money and also try to find a friend who will enjoy it to give it to, an example of this is Mirrors Edge, it was a good game it just didnt really grip me... i got through 5 levels and decided i couldnt be bothered to finish it and just gave it to one of my friends in exchange for one of their games
Old 05-31-2009, 02:50 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Writing coherently might help.
We all know that this game is incredibly unbalanced. Admins/Devs will have far too much power...
This is soo true and made me laugh =P, well they should have limited food production so they will have to choose between doing DoF stuff or go eating.... tho they would always choose go eating or they would starve to death, in this case they could not use their powers.
What do you think of this balancing ?=P
Old 05-31-2009, 07:58 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

I could see how that would work as a siege tactic. That would be pretty cool but at the same would add more thought to your units in the sense that while you may have the resources to hire them you may not be able to feed them (Ex: calvary because you need to feed the horse and soldier.)

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 06-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar View Post
I could see how that would work as a siege tactic. That would be pretty cool but at the same would add more thought to your units in the sense that while you may have the resources to hire them you may not be able to feed them (Ex: calvary because you need to feed the horse and soldier.)
Lol how about trolls? hehe... that would be so hard to feed them... then again.. if they go hungry they will help themselves to a few orcs XD
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

They already do that in the game I think.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 06-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Elite Member

Mrdash is someone to trust

@ Kire: I didn't understand most of that sorry. Use more periods and such and maybe next time I'll try harder to understand.

@ Jean & nickson: I only BUY a game if I think its good enough. I don't spend cash on any games unless I know for sure they will be good. Theres plenty of games I wish I had but I just don't have the cash to spend on them, so I only buy ones that I'm sure of.

I have made a few mistakes however. Spider Man 3 for Wii was one of them lol.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdash View Post
@ Jean & nickson: I only BUY a game if I think its good enough. I don't spend cash on any games unless I know for sure they will be good. Theres plenty of games I wish I had but I just don't have the cash to spend on them, so I only buy ones that I'm sure of.
I too am limited for money, I have to plan which games I get well before I get them... I play what I think will be good and what matches my playstyle and such At the moment I am thinking about buying Dynasty Warriors 6:Empires and The Last Remnant perhaps the Godfather2 despite it's reviews...
Old 06-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Elite Member

Please stop quoting those post cuz it makes hard to stay on topic than and topic is balance, i just made that post at start cuz original poster mentioned esport and that kind, so if you doesnt have to say anything about balance but rather to those posts than dont for the topic sake, its just for reading and than thinking about it and not for posting new threads about it (just make a new post and dont ruin this one if you would so want to discus about it). Focus on balance please.

Edit: and Mrdash i couldnt help myslef sorry....(about the statement that says ppl play games because they like them) You know 13 year old kid also said he likes smoking so thats making him right to do that? ... you know my first post is about responsibility we should have and maybe you should give it a try and read it whole (ok that i just threw ya for thinking not posting about).

And about orc balancing i think they are huuuge overpowered, if you firstly look and their food sistem discused uper bit, if you dont need 1 or 2 trolls you can just feed and army with it and that can probably rise also their morale and one more thng .... how does orcs reproduce.. at least they can have the biggest army that means they should have good sistem about it. I didnt see any orc female so they come to life by magic ?? Thats than the most powerfull magic =OOO making whole new race with it makes it overpowered... even elves dont have so powerful i guess =).

Last edited by Kire : 06-01-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

kire... you havent been here long.. but if you had, you would have noticed long ago that topics generally go very offtopic, after a while we reign it back on topic for a few posts then onto another topic again...

No-one has mentioned 'breeding' of armies before... and it really isnt something that would 'really' be an important part of the game... And no orcs arent born by magic are they? :/
Old 06-02-2009, 04:01 AM
Elite Member

well at least you can see female at elves and you can come to a conclusion =P, but at orcs there is nothing really or it is orc vs orc ?=P, well at lotr uruk hai came from combining orcs and goblins so orcs vs orcs (male) might also work ...... than one lay eggs into earth and wait till the grown up orc or mutated orc-troll jump out ?=P

Last edited by Kire : 06-02-2009 at 04:04 AM.