Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Normal units level and Hero/Dragons limit for army - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 04:01 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation
Default Normal units level and Hero/Dragons limit for army

I suggest to limit heroes and dragons for army, since dragons are OP , and is really sad see 60 heroes army.

we need a maximum of heroes for army like 5x, and not more than 1 for each type. (you cant have 4 protector+your hero and spam area heals...)

and limit of dragons, for army: like 1x royal or 2 red or 3 green. and also reduce theyr stats by a bit. like 50%, (i have dragons almost lev 60 with 5k area dmg and 90k life is too much )

Another suggestion is, to augment levels of normal troops, since when they reach lev 20 they cant cap all the ability( armor-hp-regen dmg etc) my suggestion is to make that you can level up to lev 30 but only in pvp, so 1-20 vs npc or pvp, lev 20/30 only in pvp. this will give a good boost to motivate ppl to do pvp.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We did several things in the upcoming patch that should improve this. Players will be limited to 15 heroes per army - as heroes now take 4 pop. Also Dragon and Heroes base strength value in the army been increased. We don't want to make them useless - so lets see how that plays out first.

Last edited by Brian Shingles : 03-08-2013 at 07:39 AM.