Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Sorry but im done with DoF - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 AM

axal011 has a default reputation
Unhappy Sorry but im done with DoF

Ive been around since 2008, i played late 2010, and i went through all the bugs and crap.. and i find myself now days, i had 4 battles, and guess what? those 4 battles, the opponents had Dragons only with enchanters... People buying dragons....can't kill dragons, even with a dragon slayer level 20 or above.. nothing you can do against someone with 2 or more dragons in the battle, especially with enchanters there to heal once the dragons are hurt flying back to get healed...sorry but the game for me has ended, just as it has with Sim City.. im done with multiplayer games period....
Old 03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

this is why i told to limit dragons/heroes to max 1 for each type for army they ruin the sense of the game personally when i see 6 dragon army i just surrender not even play such bull****
Old 03-07-2013, 12:18 AM

axal011 has a default reputation

Ill play again, but only when there is a limit of one dragon and one hero.... if not, then its really good bye.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:54 AM

Ducard has a default reputation

I feel with you. I also had several pvp battles, where the opponent had dragons and it just ruins the battle and the fun. I am not even looking for pvp right now since I do not wanna loose my army.

I hope we get alot of complains about that when new players hit the game due to steam ("fingers crossed"), so they will either limit them to 1 unit per account or get rid of them completely (my favourite).

But yeah Dragons ruin pvp and therefore this awesome game.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:56 AM

barbara500 has a default reputation
Default i agree

dragons ruins pvp like 60 hero army. becouse they are unbalanced lets face truth
i have 2 dragons lev 55+ they have 90k life 5k area dmg, regen 125hp/sec one royal dragon it take 10 army slot. but he can kill 40 knights troops and still have 3/4 of hp.

dragons are OP.

Same value for heroes with all resistance 80% 2k dmg, 15-20k life, selfheal+areaheal+areadmg etc etc.
We need to reduce dragons power by at list HALF. and limit numbers for army, like 1 for each type maximum. same for heroes.
we are here for big mediovel-fantasy battle with army of infantry clashing each other not for micro manage 3-6 dragons or 60 heroes.
Normal troops should play majory role in this game. what i wanna see, and i think ppl wanna see is army like :
1 hero
1 dragonslayer
1 dragon
2-3 other hero
45 normal troops. of various kind. archers,dwarfs,knights,cavalry etc etc

i suggest also that normal troops should level up to lev 30, but only in pvp (from lev 20 to 30 ) since with lev 20 only is not possible cap out all theyr abilities.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Thanks for the feedback.

Now that the features we wanted in for Steam are done we can look at balancing and tweaking the game again.

There will be no more 60 hero armies and we will reduce the power of dragons as well as look at other ways to balance the game.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:04 AM

Zeikon has a default reputation

i suggest you try asking miklos1 how many of hes dragons ive slain and see if they are still so overpowered... i agrea tho, they dont rly belong in pvp makes battles to easy for me.
and definetly the 60 hero army thing, the issue is even if you match the strength all those units you have wont be able to hit at the same time like the heroes can, and they will just slaughter anything.
perhaps appointing 1 hero as the commander of an army and give some sort of bonus to the army for having a commander?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

One of the things we're doing is changing the strength calculation for Heroes and Dragons so they will only face higher level armies.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation

yea Eikon is right i throw dragons at him and he kills them with out a hero he uses pike and sentries. part of the problems from earlier post said 40 kights. Yes the dragon will kill them. Lets not make this a push button game srry you guys are having trouble and yes i know a few ppl run with 5 dragons in an army just to kill weaker players. But we all have the same ability to build such units. If you dont want to lose an army to such a player then simply pay out. It costs way less then losing your army. Or do as i or ziekon have done build dragon killing armies. I hate it when ppl call things over powered cause they lost. About 8 months back a player screamed from high heaven how Heros were op'ed so they got nerfed now that is one of the main players pushing those dragon armies. If you have a player attacking you with something that you cant counter then ask for help or get some players together and hunt him down. Zeikon and others have killed off some major dragons of mine with no heros.
Srry if i offended anyone i love this game and have played through since beginning And i want to see other things like navy or customization not nerfing more units.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklos1 View Post
yea Eikon is right i throw dragons at him and he kills them with out a hero he uses pike and sentries. part of the problems from earlier post said 40 kights. Yes the dragon will kill them. Lets not make this a push button game srry you guys are having trouble and yes i know a few ppl run with 5 dragons in an army just to kill weaker players. But we all have the same ability to build such units. If you dont want to lose an army to such a player then simply pay out. It costs way less then losing your army. Or do as i or ziekon have done build dragon killing armies. I hate it when ppl call things over powered cause they lost. About 8 months back a player screamed from high heaven how Heros were op'ed so they got nerfed now that is one of the main players pushing those dragon armies. If you have a player attacking you with something that you cant counter then ask for help or get some players together and hunt him down. Zeikon and others have killed off some major dragons of mine with no heros.
Srry if i offended anyone i love this game and have played through since beginning And i want to see other things like navy or customization not nerfing more units.

this is the most stupid answer i ever read in internet, op combo is op combo, unless you wanna play at dawn of dragons where all run 6 dragon army. sorry but i think majority of player not want that, and yes all ppl can do that, becouse ppl will always follow the most exploit/op combination. that is not an excuse for not use your BRAIN and see that dragons are OP compared to theyr cost.

there is no units for a cost of 10 slot in game (except heroes) that can fight a royal dragon lev 50+ (even 10 lev 20 foot knights will have only 3700hp x 10 = 37k ) and a slash dmg of 500-600 vs Dragons with : 3/5k slash/impact AREA DMG+fire dmg (area)+fireball (area )+ incredible speed for run out and heal back and huge buffer of hp 70/90k plus 125/hp regen sec)

you realize i play since beta anche have over 200 units lev 20? dragons lev 60 (4 royal 3 red 3 green 1 ice ) ? i can form up any army composition i want. have over 1500 wealth but there is no fun to put 6 royal dragons in an army spam fireballs, run away heal back and so on.There is no skill whatsoever and is completely against the sense of this game, where every units should be used and have a tactic role. (no 1 unit who do all, siege , fire, melee, fly etc etc)

You are only afraid to lose your toy, becouse probably you based your entire gameplay on this exploit caused by bad balance of units. becouse devs have more urgent things to fix.

I have over 300 units, and i not play with dragons vs players becouse is unfair and unfanny, same for mono heroes or mono ogre army.

We talk about common sense here, wich you clearly dont have. Some units expecial dragons are Op for theyr cost, and game balance breakers, they remove tactics, for example in siegE? they are better than any siege equipment, they shoot thrue walls like mortars with fireballs, they move fast, they make any archer-crossbower defence completely POINTLESS. i can attack and run an entire city with 2 dragons and eraise his entire city troops included just by spamming fireballs and healing back. forcing him to leave city and charge me. it sound just stupid for how OP and how skilless is. sorry you cant see the obvious

Last edited by vicious666 : 03-07-2013 at 08:58 AM.