Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 1.3.7 - Homelands Expansion Released! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 06:07 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Yeah - I didn't think the statement would sound so misleading. It was only a recommendation It's a better challenge and building up is much more fun than it used to be.

The only difference between brand new and old homelands is you'll be missing 20 out of 170 houses. This does not impact the gameplay experience and mostly a visual aspect.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:41 AM

axal011 has a default reputation

Thank you Brian, and SHAME on you KON FOR SCARING MEEEEEEEEEE still like ya though
Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM

kriszhao has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Yeah - I didn't think the statement would sound so misleading. It was only a recommendation It's a better challenge and building up is much more fun than it used to be.

The only difference between brand new and old homelands is you'll be missing 20 out of 170 houses. This does not impact the gameplay experience and mostly a visual aspect.

I have a moderately new game but have spent a lot of cash so as far as it being more of a challenge is it just with the houses or will i miss out on stuff while building my kingdom? loike will i miss quests and buildings?

Last edited by kriszhao : 01-26-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: add
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

First - this only effects player have fully build up their Stronghold already, if you are still in the process of building you won`t miss on anything. And the only difference for fully build up players = they will be able to build like 150-160 houses instead of 170. And actually that part we hope to fix in the future as well.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM

kriszhao has a default reputation

Quote:
First - this only effects player have fully build up their Stronghold already, if you are still in the process of building you won`t miss on anything. And the only difference for fully build up players = they will be able to build like 150-160 houses instead of 170. And actually that part we hope to fix in the future as well.
Awesome thank you back to my kingdom
Old 01-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

I'm not sure what Kon meant when he said that, I have found 0 differences so far between testing on new home cities for the patch and playing my old ones post patch. No need to panic yet folks
Old 01-27-2013, 12:35 PM

Xhodan has a default reputation
Cool

well for me even if i have 0 loose or advantage and it would be just for looks, its still a few buildings even if its just for looks others can and you cant build! even if it doesnt have any effect to your game, i dont know i just hate it that othrs can do something you should be able to do also but cant!

which is acctualy holding me back right now in trying it. At the end ill be ****ed off, sad, disapointed that im missing stuff and ragquit!

So hopefully seince i saw that it might get fixed, Please fix this issue ASAP! so i can continue 100% with my kingdom and not 99% Having to start all over again is not an option for me and to be honest shouldnt be for any Player who payed for the game!

i might be to harsh, but thats just me i just hate that felling i cant do stuff when i know that others can
Old 01-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

its a shame i'll be missing some of the new buildings but there is no chance in hell im starting from scratch again, its taken me far too long to build what I have right now on my main townm with all my other hometown slots taken up, if i started a new one, i loose all my dragons on my other hometowns... no way im doing that sorry....
Old 01-28-2013, 11:17 AM

Good news guys - we got a fix in the works. So you`ll be able to build these extra 15 houses on your homelands. And please ignore the suggestion to start a new content - that was worded badly. I meant that it`s a good experience shall you choose to do so.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Dof Moderator
Crossbowman

dropkick_jxy is just above average reputation

Quote:
Good news guys - we got a fix in the works. So you`ll be able to build these extra 15 houses on your homelands. And please ignore the suggestion to start a new content - that was worded badly. I meant that it`s a good experience shall you choose to do so.
I was able to build these from the start anyway :/