Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Market Units lost - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 12:32 AM

skullnookum has a default reputation
Default Market Units lost

I logged on this evening to find that all my market bought units have gone this bugs me because i actually spent quite a bit of real money on this game to get these units and now they have gone including all there levels that they had , I've already sent an email support to your email but just in-case that does not get processed as quickly as this then i'll say what i have lost.

Username : Skullnookum
Race: Elves

Units lost : 2 Dragons 1 Royal Dragon (Level 18) 1 Red Dragon (Level 14 (I think))
5 Units of Dwarven Riflemen all level 6
2 Units of Dwarven Axemen all Level 4-5
1 Unit of Dragon Slayer (Level 5)
2 Units of Dwarf cannons
1 unit of dwarf ram

Hope this can get solved as i spent quite a bit of real money on this game already.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this any questions you need me to answer feel free to pm me on here or send an email to me via : sean254@hotmail.co.uk . Thanks for the help.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

skullnookum,

Really sorry to hear about this - and we really need to figure out how this happened, so we can fix this issue. This is really rare - so any info you can provide - on what were you doing the previous time you logged in (PvP, quests? CoOp), and where these units were located - on the homeland, in the army e.t.c? This would really help us.

And I replied to your email with instructions on getting everything back.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:00 PM

skullnookum has a default reputation
Default Thankyou

Hey thank you for the quick reply to my support. As i work nights i only get a few hours to actually play this game shame about the dragon levels but then again i could of got no support compared to some gaming companies.

Answer to your email about what happend before i logged off i completed one of the elves quest i can't remember the name of it but you go to the queen castle and it's attacked you have to defend it until the enemy troops are dead after i completed that i sent my hero army back doing to the borders of ssiltra region as I'm at war with one of the human lands there i logged off at that point and next evening my dragons and all market purchased units had gone.

Thanks again for the quick support