Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

LiTos456's Videos Thread - Page 13 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

well thats the boring sad, i don't feel much sadder after that but i do feel ten times more sleepy Okay i don't know many slowies but i will try tomorrow since i am about to go to sleep. (can't help but love spotify )
Old 01-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Aaaand here we go again, new Mass Effect video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNRYEBy0sg

Enjoy!
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Aaaand here we go again, new Mass Effect video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogNRYEBy0sg

Enjoy!
Wow great great job. Think this might be your best video yet. The selection of shots was very good. The introduction of each character was effective and set the scene for there personalities also. the frog looking one to be a fighter/trigger happy (sorry didnt play mass effect 1 :P looking to play 2 though), and the mystical magic based one being a wrathful figure. the clips were also all short but all formed a longer notable story so thats well done aswell. Also better being short as it makes the watcher think about it. The music was GREAT! really nice choice. Also like the fact there was no voices to be heard. Kind of made it feel more bad ass lol :P. cinematics was a nice selection so cant fault it there either. Nice shots of the ship aswell .

One small critisism is that there was a repeat shot of the magic based lady bending down and grabbing the throat of 2 difrent people right after one another..While this is very small it did make me think.Havent i already seen this? But that is suck a small thing i wouldent say it warents a change.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Great (ten words)
Old 01-24-2010, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wills370 View Post
One small critisism is that there was a repeat shot of the magic based lady bending down and grabbing the throat of 2 difrent people right after one another..While this is very small it did make me think.Havent i already seen this? But that is suck a small thing i wouldent say it warents a change.
It's actually originally like that. It's not a repeat shot, however it is for some reason the other woman going on top of her and then they suddenly switch. This was a piece in the original trailer and... I honestly have no idea how the hell that's even possible, I guess I'll see in game when I get to that scene.

Thanks for the other comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:50 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
It's actually originally like that. It's not a repeat shot, however it is for some reason the other woman going on top of her and then they suddenly switch. This was a piece in the original trailer and... I honestly have no idea how the hell that's even possible, I guess I'll see in game when I get to that scene.

Thanks for the other comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Hmm who knows then. Guess we will both have to wait and find out. Could be a shape shifter possibly. OF some sort anyway that could explain it or they ran out of material and had to repeat scenes :P
Old 02-08-2010, 02:43 PM

New video! Mass Effect 2 again. Extremely epic, my big dedication to it's dev team.
Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS. Don't watch if you wish to beat the game yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTKuO75Ny5k

Enjoy!
Old 02-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

guess i have to wait to watch it
Old 02-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation

omg, that was awesome! it's as you said, epic!

keep up the good work mate!
Old 02-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

now i finally watched it (as i am done with the game) ITS AWESOME!!! Btw you probably played it through right? Did everyone survive from your side? I lost half my party in the end. Including almost all the girls