Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Resources not saving between Logging. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2012, 03:33 PM

clucernoni has a default reputation
Default Resources not saving between Logging.

I have been logging in to the same amount of resources for the past few days. I play for a few hours, amass almost max resources, and then log off. When I log back in, I am back down to 9k total resources. This happens everytime. Gold is saving properly though. Quest progress is saving properly. But I never accumulate more resources.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:04 PM

After more investigation, spending resources to get below the amount that I keep getting reset to, and then logging out, does not reset me back to the higher level. When I log in, I am at the lower level that I spent down to.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:03 AM

SadClown is just above average reputation

As far as I know the recources increase super uber duper slower when you're offline. So yeah, don't expect to come back after a month and get a not properly started city full of everything :P
Old 11-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Hmm, ok. We had a problem like this a few months ago and I thought we had fixed it. I'll take another look at this, see what's going on.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:38 PM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

I have the same problem.

When I logg out and come back, I have about 9.300 or so ressources saved, from possible 17.400. I get the message that there is no room left to save the ressources. But then they save them, until next login, where they are resettet back to about 9.300 then.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:28 PM

This happened again to me today. I was around 16k to 17k resource out of 17k possible, I came home from work and logged in and I was back to around 9k. Gold was above 30k though.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:32 PM

I just logged out and right back in, I went from about 12k resources to 9.3k. Gold didn't change. So basically logging out of the game with more than 9.3k resources is a waste lol.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thank you for additional reports guys, we are looking into it, and hopefully will have this fixed for 1.3.1 patch.

Could you guys please mention the race you are playing, and how build up your town is, and confirm that you have 90 pop limit in the town.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Thank you for additional reports guys, we are looking into it, and hopefully will have this fixed for 1.3.1 patch.

Could you guys please mention the race you are playing, and how build up your town is, and confirm that you have 90 pop limit in the town.
I am human. I have built up all the stone walls and currently stand at 90 pop limit, only using 83 currently though.

Antoher thing, the game allows you to continue to build houses even though after 90 they don't do anything for you. Just a waste of resources.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:52 AM

Strana has a default reputation

I'm still having this problem. When i log in my resources are reset to 9300/17400. I also got about 14400 gold and it says i'm having to give away gold. I have the 90 pop limit and the resource storage upgrade. Elven race/alpine.

client says its v1.3.3 and patch notes for v1.3.2 said it was fixed. Either it didn't get fixed or change got reverted.