Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Worker Issues - Peasant, Labourer, Maraurder,Dwarf Miner, Female/Male Warden glitches - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tech Lead & Media Team Lead

Danny Vink has a default reputation
Default Worker Issues - Peasant, Labourer, Maraurder,Dwarf Miner, Female/Male Warden glitches

Joseph Visscher:

Report Worker class related issues here, Issues Excluded from this thread (do not post the following issues as they are not related to the workers)
None

Make sure to include:

-If you had an in-game error and all of the workers suddenly stop doing something then upload your log.txt within the main game folder OR find the error you saw near the bottom of the log.txt and post it in a post.

-Details on what you where exactly doing and what all of your workers where doing and tasked to at the time of the issue, including but not limiting to workers in combat, doing special abilities like putting wildfires out, looting bodies, building or repairing buildings (Labourers), or just normal economical resource gathering tasks such as chopping down trees for Wood.

-Details on when or if you manually tasked the worker to a resource or used the resource tasking buttons for resource gathering related issues?

-Is the issue continuing to happen after restarting the game and reloading your homeland in which your workers remain bugged? If so try to recreate it again with a new homeland and post the exact details of it if it is an issue relating to logging off, loading other maps or quests which interrupts workers.

-If you can detail on how to recreate the glitch every time on a new homeland and it is successfully fixed/recreated, you will receive reputation.

For an added bonus, if your bug report leads to me finding any major worker bugs, there will be a reward in your forum reputation.

I will be periodically updating the workers and as I do that I will also be cleaning this thread of fixed bugs, don't feel bad if your old fixed bug post is deleted.

~Reverie World Studios

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 10-01-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:10 PM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

Human peasants still have problems, sometimes beeing told as idle but they work.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

SurfNinja has a default reputation

i notice this more on hitting gold mines and/or stone.
but seems hit and miss

i can't quantify this, but I have noticed that say my wood production is 12, if I wait after logging in, it will go up a few small notches. not sure why

one thing I have noticed to get rid of idle workers is not click them with the mouse, but rather use the gui task worker. this has sometimes (but not always) got rid of the idle worker message
Old 10-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

UndeadSauron has a default reputation

bugged spawning (under swamp/water) + some idle workers from a group.
Some of my wardens sometimes stand idle too (rarly, I can live with that) but.. they sometimes dissapear or are reported as idle, even if i task them. since i couldnt have located them.. I came to conclusion.. they spawn sometimes underwater, and then after some town refresh (go to map, maybe relog) they disapear ( i gues as corupted), I've just had a same issue with mounted rangers, I've trained them and couldnt find them, but icon said they are there.. then after going to map and back (2 times? tried to move them to army) they just disapeared.. had to train a second unit.. I gues its same since beta (I've played then with... dragon and it was able to land underwater.. but he could fly so I've just ordered him to fly somewhere else, thot it was fixed.

swamp elves
Old 10-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Bug Issue Orc Villager Units on Elven homeland map. GV 1.01 If I go on a quest for more the about 10 minutes 1-4 of my 6 orc vill units go idle and just sit there. I have to retask them when I come back to my HC view. I have tasked them to say cut wood by using the "wood" button and by clicking on a tree. It also hold true for stone gathering as well. Also they seems to just wander around when I have a horse cart next to the stone mine in the boonies of my HC map and instead of dropping off at it all the time maybe 50% of the time they attempt to hike back to the great tree. ><
Old 10-01-2011, 05:29 PM

Grimreefer has a default reputation

Bug with orcs, auto spawning labourers/wargs are appearing on the world map, not the home city, if I am viewing the map at the same time as they spawn. They are looking rather lonely and confused, being the size of a city as they appear right now.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:30 PM

ziogualty has a default reputation

Since u removed trees as selectable objects, my paesant take down a lot more trees, changing for a fresh one after one chop or two.
And often they just stop working in front of a non selectable tree.
Luckily, some of my trees are still selectable and show wood reserve: with these trees paesants has no issues.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Archmage

GV 1.0.3 Wold Region.
After pvp battle today all my workers (human) had stopped working on my return to HC view. All 4 orc vills were still chopping logs.

Last edited by GPS51 : 10-15-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Archmage

Also with the above HC my peasants that are butchering pigs are doing a terrible job working. I keep ending up with a stream of peasants from each unit between the pigs and the nearest drop point. So only 2 peasants out of 10 are butchering. The rest just walk back and forth between pig kill and cart/barn. I don't know if the counter number for food was right but 2 cows give 5.9 food and 8 peasants on butchering detail provide ~6-7 food? Cows are just FAR easier/better.

Last edited by GPS51 : 10-15-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

ThatguyAds1298 has fair reputation

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.. But my marauders / laborers stop spawning, this always happens when the advisor npc bugs and you cant click to talk to him, i have to relog every so often to fix it.. Not major but its just a bit annoying, Any help would be appreciated thanks I think it also bugs goblin spawn too