Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 1.2.7 B - Bye Dwarves, Hello Patch! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Exclamation Patch # 1.2.7 B - Bye Dwarves, Hello Patch!

Quote:
Smoke hangs over the ruined realm as the Dwarves pack up their ale kegs and head back to their dark caves. And so the Dwarven Invasion event comes to an end… As some of you might mourn the lost opportunities the Dwarven Invasion have offered, we got something to cheer you up today - a brand new patch 1.2.7 B! Introducing two new units, ability to see which units are positioned on your town walls, and large number of fixes across the board. But that`s not all - go visit our website, facebook or forums and look for “Siegeworks”…
Patch is Live!

Patch # 1.2.7 B

:::::Major Fixes Additions:::::
-Units positioned on a wall now display a special Wall icon
-Worldmap GUI shows what homeland units are currently positioned on a wall
-Dwarven Invasion event ends
-Added new unit - Dwarven Heavy Ram
-Added new hero - Dwarven Champion

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Player no longer required to have a hero in the army for the siege quests
-New player town will not have NPC towns at War, until appropriate part of storyline
-Improved Orc Labourer building construction search, not to interrupt gathering
-Ended sale on Dwarven units. New sale started - new Heroes
Old 08-07-2012, 04:55 PM

Commander has fair reputation

Quote:
Added new hero - Dwarven Champion
Isn't it a human knight from Dagbor, who give a quests to kill orcs ?
Old 08-07-2012, 05:18 PM

aramsm has a default reputation

Nice patch. But will we see elven fire shots and 9k stock bugs fixed in the expansion pack?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:03 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Aramsm - much sooner, but uhh...could you report on both of these again, with all the other bugs I forgot all the specifics - maybe just link the post if you`ve already reported these. Especially the elven fire arrow bug - never heard about that one
Old 08-08-2012, 07:43 PM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

Quote:
-Improved Orc Labourer building construction search, not to interrupt gathering
WOOOOOOOOOOT
Old 08-08-2012, 11:21 PM

Oh the fire shots.. its not only the arrows but also any shot including balistas (bolt thrower). When I activate the skill to make a fire shot the ground dont burn in any circunstances. This puts elves in great desadvantage in terms of defensive siege, since bolt thorwers wont set the ground on fire and they have a restricted DPS and accuracy. Also for archers. So, basically you cant burn the ground so enemy's troop dont break formation and dont take fire damage from the ground. Thats it. The arrows looks like on fire, and the damage still get a boost, but it dont burn the ground (I think this is the main reason for using this skill).

If the next xpack will focus on siege and so, we (elves) will need this fixed.

The 9k bug also is a big issue that I found (another player made me realise this bug, so he found first actually). Im not sure if you remember when I was complainning about my stones that were desappearing from my stock... well I found that when my stock reach 7k I had started to loose resources, since my wood gathering was much faster than others I had started to lost stones. I reported that and this got partially fixed: now this happens when I reach 9k resources. Also this only happens when Im not in Town Map: if Im off or goes to world map I loose the "extra" resources. I think this happens to any race/player since Pacco (I think this is his nickname, not sure) isnt elf, but ppl dont realised that already.

So about the 9k bug there is two things: first, we dont get the real stock's capacity, wich is 17+k, second, to solve this problem once for all it would be good to have our stocks splitted for resources like 6k stones, 6k woods and 6k woods, because the thing that worrys me is even if we get the limit of stock fixed, when I reach 17+k, Ill start loosing stones or meat because my spirits gather woods faster and the wood will start to replace the other resources. So will be dificult to reach a balanced amount of resources according to my necessities or something like that, because I dont want to make my workers stop working and when Im off I cant manage them to stop gathering wood etc..

Those are the links for the forum's page that Ive reported the issues:

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5945

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5952

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5812

Last edited by aramsm : 08-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:10 AM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

lag fix plz ;[
Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 AM

Thanks Aramsm, we`ll try to get capacity fixed to the next patch.

With regard to Elven "fire" - it was never meant to start forest fires...just goes totally against their nature lore wise. But I see what you mean - we should try to add some additional effect to their battlista and ranger fiery arrows to balance this out - we`ll think of something.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:00 PM

Hmmm well I think if they shoot fire arrows/bolts there is always the possibility to vegetations/ground burn, even if they want it or not. If they dont want to start a fire in the forest they shouldnt have this skill. Hehe its pretty weird for me that orc's and human's fire burn and the elven's fire dont, fire is fire for me hehe. But anyway I see your point.

Thx for the answer and good job for the game. Ill be waiting for the xpack ^^