free influence - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation
Default free influence

Hi, I currently have a quest in my quest log(will update the name when I get home) and every time I change environments(view army/pvp/coop/enter city with hero) I get 4 influence as if I finished a quest. I know it's not much, however I feel, that this should not be possible(and as for pvp, I got 2 for the pvp and 4 on top of those 2 forthe quest) I also noticed this happenng for other quests and once in my human town when I entered a city for a quest another(one of those "repeatable" ones was finished when I left the city, I could also claim the gold and influence for the main one(from the knight guy in my town who gives random siege quests(I hope this is intended))).

whoa 3 embedded brackets? hmm..

Kajanov
Old 06-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation

and here i thought that they fixed it lol
Old 06-03-2012, 12:36 AM

Malasorte has a default reputation

well i just saw i get free influence since today ... but only when entering npc towns .. did not happen before but now i entered a npc town i had quest in and i got 4 wealth for entering the town ... entered the town 5 times and each time it gave me 4 wealth each time i entered it ... did not have to move at all .. just enter ... then i can just exit and do this till my hand fell off if i want ... hope this is fixed soon

Edit: actually u get 4 wealth for entering anything except your town ... but ppl could get tons of wealth just by entering and exiting a npc town and it sucks lol we get enough of quests and pvp ... this is like getting wealth for just doing almost literally nothing but be on and clicking your mouse

Last edited by Malasorte : 06-03-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Ya, the only downtime(when you're not getting wealth) is the actual loading time. I have decided not to post the quest name here, so it doesn't get exploited to death. All I will say, that mine is an Orc quest. Can you confirm(Are you also Orc?) that it is only the orcs or (if you are another race) is it multiple quests, that suffer from this bug at this time?
Old 06-03-2012, 04:19 AM

can u be more specific as to what is happening with said quest?

Last edited by Malasorte : 06-03-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malasorte View Post
can u be more specific as to what is happening with said quest?
no specific instruction how to cheat :P
Old 06-03-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelton View Post
no specific instruction how to cheat :P
lol Nibel ... if i wanted to abuse something i would of got milions of wealth with the entering and exiting a town ... i already had 3 dragons and 380+ influence when that happend and i just did it a few times to test it .. post it and then i exit the game and waited for the fix .. now its fixed ... been fixed for a while now .. i just dont know what he is refering by the quest .. does he get tons of influence ... does the quest appear again after its completed, or what is happening exactly ... and then to see if my elf has same problem and post it :P

if u need to get post counts go post to your hart content in the Pub section haha
Old 06-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are working on a solution, as well we thinking of removing all the extra influence people might have gained this way
Thanks for reporting this guys! And Nibleton was the first to report this - but we needed more info to track this down.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

So, where do I send the details on mine? Don't really wanna post it on the public forum.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

You can send me a private message.