Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Complaint - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM

qaysen has a default reputation

The best posts were the first two, most of the rest lacked competence and tried to be smart, repeating the same pharses which are used vastly over the internet. You can read it like i would be whiny or else, but know that these are your glasses.

Quote:
I can confirm that in no way was it meant to be offensive or related to real world location, or any way related to Islam or Muslims. We came up with a name of Makkada from a list of over 40 random names, and making it Orcish capital was purely accidental.

I would greatly appreciate if you could provide more reasoning as to how this could be offensive to Muslims (sorry your post for short on details), if you don`t like posting on the public forums, you can e-mail to us instead at support@reverieworld.com or send a private message.
Thats it. The location of the tribes. Then the name of the city and a small resembles of the titles. Please noone should try to tell me that calling someone an orc is not negative.

But i reacted wrongly, i apologize. I sohuld've just emailed anyone of you instead of jumping to this conclusion. I am glad that i at least came directly to your forum with this. Thank you for the clarification.

Last edited by qaysen : 05-30-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaysen View Post
I have played this game until i reached the city Makkada, so i read in its description, its called "womb" because all the orcs originated from there. Okay i say... Makka "Mother of Cities", Islam has began there. West: humans, middle: orcs, east: evles.

I am a muslim and i can not believe game developers really did such a thing, but its real. So we are orcs, barbaric, dirty, ugly. I see. What a way to see the world. And i even paid, thus unknowingly supported this.

Shame on you. And may your work be ruined if you don't change this matter.
im really tired of those ppl...trolls,mindblind,arrogant and ignorant,melancholic and etc. types off ppl...
ill just stop there,or else it could be bloody and dirty :P
internet...internet...when you will growup...
Old 05-31-2012, 02:56 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Moderator, can it be closed ?
Old 05-31-2012, 04:15 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Yes, we'll close this thread.

The concerns qaysen raised have been addressed and he has accepted that no offense was meant, so this matter doesn't need to be taken any further.

Now, let's get back to enjoying the game
Closed Thread