Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

My Suggestions - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation
Default My Suggestions

Ill post here all my suggestions(so they will be in on theard and not spaming 'em)
- When creating a new race,make them unlockable by wealth(don't make them OP tho,just different playstyle)
- make dragon twice in price,because they are roflstompers,and when u get even one - wealth will go easly,not to mention,that they making huge advantage in PvP.even green one can burn 1-2 unit pack
- make ponies as an elite unit (this is optional tho )
- make healing in NPC town avalibale even if u dont have full sum,but will heal depends on how much u will pay from it (if full heal 2K and u pay 1K then you will be healed by 50%)
- make heal costs by amount of HP,not flat $ per %

Last edited by Nibelton : 05-29-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

yeah cost of dragons should raise imho, and also limit them in numbers like max 1 for each type in city/army
Old 05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

- Make a complite new Map with TERRITORY.map should be a strategic map i.e. Victoria,World of battles (Grand strategy) and etc. and there alliances can go to war for territories,which will generate wealth,resources or maybe even new troops,that can be recruited in specifig territory,also u can store troops there,build fort with ur alliance and so on,others thing i'll leave to your creative minds :P PS: create a new button,so u can switch between normal map and alliance wars.
- Detection units for each race,so they could detect elves and future invisible units
- Assassins/Rogue for human with hide skill
- Rhino riders for orcs,they are slow,but hace chare skill,so they charge forward and knock down everything in thier path and damaging it,but they also receive damage each unit they hit.

Last edited by Nibelton : 05-30-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelton View Post
- Make a complite new Map with TERRITORY.map should be a strategic map i.e. Victoria,World of battles (Grand strategy) and etc. and there alliances can go to war for territories,which will generate wealth,resources or maybe even new troops,that can be recruited in specifig territory,also u can store troops there,build fort with ur alliance and so on,others thing i'll leave to your creative minds :P PS: create a new button,so u can switch between normal map and alliance wars.

is the exactly same things i told to Konstantin, this game is better in graphics deeper in the development of city-units etc, also HARDER than world of battles, but lack the world of battles pvp strategic map system made of guild of players fighting for lands that give extra resource, even 4 vs 4
Old 06-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

- Remove Acceleration,add Double dmg/atk speed,because his role doin Protector (Invis/WW).infiltrator supposed to make quick and deadly strikes,then goes in the shadow again/sabotage,he atm does nothing at it,all this doin Protector
- Market Heroes have 100% resistance,no need to tell you what to do with it ? :P