Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Troop Disappearance, Hero Rollback - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2012, 07:35 PM

sal123 has a default reputation
Default Troop Disappearance, Hero Rollback

I don't know if my problem is related to the Online Kingdom Mode not saving properly or not but here it is...

After completing the quest Kill Thy Neighbor (I think that's what its called), I took my victorious army home for celebration (I put them at the well to heal). I decided to recruit some more troops, namely archers but then decided to remove them from queue and my game crashed. I logged back on around two hours later and the returning army is completely gone and my hero rolled back around five levels. Sad to lose my whole army to some kind of unlikely combination of events.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Looks like this was a combination of the game not saving and crashing. There are some instances of loosing troops - but they are extremely rare, if it was a large army that you lost - send me a Private Message and I`ll issue a bonus code to compensate you
Old 05-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Nibelton has a default reputation

just like that ?and if someone say "i lost big army" and you will just give away that code even if he lied?
i smell scams running this way :P
Old 05-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are not that naive, each time I ask for players in-game username and the town name this happened in, as we have a way to verify that something was lost.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:16 PM

sal123 has a default reputation

It looks like this has happened to me again. I get a crash and the army that had previously returned to the home city ends up lost (thankfully small but all my knights and new hero knight), as well my main hero rolls back to level 15. I'm just not sure how i'm supposed to save my kingdom correctly or if the servers are still having problems.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Percy has a default reputation

I have the same problem. I started two days ago, and made forest human noble. Got up to the next world quest after Peasant Rebellion. I alt+F4 closed the game. A few hours later I was rolled back to before peasant rebellion. Also had missing troops before that.

Now yesterday evening I deleted that game because I thought it was bugged and started mountain human noble. I reached up to peasant rebellion, just had to gather army and go. Internet failed and game crashed. This morning I log back in and guess what, I am at the start of the game....

Will this happen every time? Because if it will happen every time, the game doesn't really a point anymore. If I can make no progress then its a bummer. I expect internet failing from time to time, and having to alt+F4 close the game for efficiency purposes. I play on a laptop btw, if it counts for anything?

Last edited by Percy : 06-01-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:22 AM

Cryptshadow has a default reputation

I've also had this problem, but i crashed and some of my units are the same levels but stat wise they are lower leveled. And my hero was delvled down to lvl 15 and reset.
I have also lost some units.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:12 PM

Ardent has a default reputation

My hero de-leveled too. From 41 to 15 =<
Old 06-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Percy has a default reputation

Curious if they have found a fix for the problem?