Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Question Concerns and Help from a NEW Player! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2012, 03:18 PM

Xhodan has a default reputation
Talking Question Concerns and Help from a NEW Player!

First of all Hello everyone,

Im not new when it comes to Kingdom RTS or Online Games MMO RPG/RTS in general. So using common sense i played for 2 days. I got a few couple of questions that would help me expand my Kingdom furter and other things.

1. my username is Xhodan25109 now i dont know if its possible to change that? inchat my name appears as Xhodan25109 and i hate it. i dont even chat ingame cause of the numbers. not sure if you can change your username to Xhodan but it really is bugging me.
(if that is not possible and since i just started is it possible to xfer all my stuff (money, units) to an new account? i guess if i have to i will even buy a new account just so i can dont have that stupid 25109 on my name. maybe an admin can contact me)

2. bought a couple of dragons and units. when a unit dies in pve what happens to it? can i revive them? or if there on low health how do i give them HP? if my units die in PVP example my haunted dragon will he be gone forever?

3. I have build all buildgins there are to build. market, storehouse, stable and so on. When i check my house/keep in order to upgrade it now i need to have this certain building. but i dont seem to have it. so i assume in order to have access to that building you need to build a certain building in order to get access to new once. is there a list, table or so that shows if i build Building A i will get access to Bulding B? basicly a list on what buildings i have to build in order to get new buildings.

4. How do you add more Storage space? i read building a Storage does not add storage place and im full with mats.

5. Any IRC channel server? and how fast can you reach somone from support if you got a question or in my case Question 1. something to resolve?

Last edited by Xhodan : 04-12-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 PM

aramsm has a default reputation

Hello Xhodan,

First of all: are you from Mortal Online? Anyway about your questions.
1. I dont know too...I also would like to change my nickname in game but its ok for.
2. Yeah they will die except for dragons. They only die forever if they are above lvl 7. If they reach lvl 8 they can be killed and looted (you earn the same amount of crowns that you spend to buy it). TO heal your units you must have some healer and enter in view mode just to heal, or go to a ally city and pay for some heal or build a fortified camp (units will rest there and heal).
3. Building build buildings... I get confused. Well Im playing as an elf and builded all buildings. im not sure how humans works but only walls for me needed upgrades first.
4. Your cap is 12000. You cant storage more than that. A solution is to set armies and give to them some resources; try to spend on armies and do a lot of fight to loose troops and rebuild armies or simple keep in mind that you will loose those resources. THe thing here is that at the "end game" we get rich and there is not much things to do with all resources.
5. There is no IRC channel as far as I know (now I have 80% of sure you came from MO). But sometimes GMs log in game and use the games channel, also they can answer you here. I think there is no need for IRC since there is a channel that works fine in game.

So hope that I helped you and be welcomed ^^
Anything add me in game (aramsm) and lets do some fights together.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:14 PM

Xhodan has a default reputation

hi thanks for answering my questions

lol yes im from Mortal Online (still playing it btw)
when you said you need healing units and i need to enter view mode what is view mode? i thought there is only one mode to look at toon and thats from the above/sky

Would you happend to know the strongest dragon? is it royal dragon or the haunted dragon?
i thought since its a special thing the haunted dragon would be the best but looking at the stats it seems the royal dragon is better

Main reason is i want IF i have to create anotehr account with Xhodan and move all my dragons there unless of course an admin can just change Xhodan25109 to Xhodan
Old 04-12-2012, 08:22 PM

aramsm has a default reputation

Yeah I remember you from its forums hehehe. Hope new expansion works for me.
Now about DoF: view mode is when you made an army and walk on world map, there is the "view mode", a buttom like a scope that makes you enter on pve battle mode. But you dont need to do an objective or something... so you can stay there just to heal your units and then leave.

Wich is haunted? That blue one? I have never had that one, only the red dragon and it is pretty strong, but royal is stronger but Idk if its stronger than haunted. Just a tip, you better use it only for range attacks, they are vulnerable to melee (slashing and blunt damage).
Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 AM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

also there are healing wells/springs depending on your race, humans have the well next to the manor and orcs get two healing springs they have to clear of goblins. Putting your units near these places heal your units
Old 04-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Hey, welcome to dof.

The royal dragon is definitely the strongest. The haunter and frost dragons are special dragons that you can only get from events, they aren't all that strong, but I THINK that they are the only ones that always respawn (there was a thing about changing how dragons work a while ago, not sure whether they kept special dragons as immortal or not).

For storage space, there are some storage upgrades (at the main buildings for human and elf, and at a hut for orc), but after that you can give some resources to your armies (certain units, like wagons, ogres, and the elf tree-things, can carry a lot).

Anyway, hope you like the game.