Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Super powers create.. Super powers - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto
Default Super powers create.. Super powers

now i have a theory if i can call it that

i believe that almost every super power was created by a superpower one way or another by influence or economically and that rising power probly would not have risen without that other superpower giving birth to it

to my knowledge

Rome gave influence and a ''kick-start'' to many european superpowers the British not only founded America but Americans heavily relied on British business to keep its economy going in the early 1900's until it obviously created it own big business in the late 1900's

which is the same thing the united states is doing for china which have prospered greatly from the jobs given by so many American business moving the production over to china ( )

now if u feel i am wrong correct me i only want to confirm this

p.s sorry for having hardly any puncuation
Old 03-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Hum. So your saying that Asia will be the next super power when North America goes bankrupt? Meh, what happens when all of its economy of exporting crap everywhere suddenly stops? Honestly I think the world will become more like a Risk game board, NAU (North American Union) UALA ( United Asian Liberation Army), and of course the already united Europe/UN. I don't know if any of that will happen, but all I know, things can't stay like this, change is inevitable.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Elite Member

Esculas the Mighty is someone to look uptoEsculas the Mighty is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
Hum. So your saying that Asia will be the next super power when North America goes bankrupt? Meh, what happens when all of its economy of exporting crap everywhere suddenly stops? Honestly I think the world will become more like a Risk game board, NAU (North American Union) UALA ( United Asian Liberation Army), and of course the already united Europe/UN. I don't know if any of that will happen, but all I know, things can't stay like this, change is inevitable.
wow i never thought of that eventually the world will began to produce its on things limiting the Chinese gain from export

true im not so sure how Canadians feel about a NAU let alone Americans still stuck on old glory

i believe the combined efforts of Canada and the United States is very powerful

and if Mexico is apart of this union i know America doesn't want that extreme gang war leaking over the borders
Old 03-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester, Public Relations, Level Designer

Bryan Oakley has a default reputation

China's already a super power though?
"I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do." ~Liddle
Old 03-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Oakley View Post
China's already a super power though?
they still have a long way to go but they are knocking the economic part out very fast

they still have to spread they're culture everywhere

throw military bases around the world

lead in technological development
Old 03-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

And what about Russia ? What do you think, how do they fit on the scene ?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester, Public Relations, Level Designer

Bryan Oakley has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
And what about Russia ? What do you think, how do they fit on the scene ?
They don't need to fit the scene, in Russia, scene fits you.
"I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do." ~Liddle
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Considering the length of time that existed between the fall of Rome and the start of the European empires called the 'Dark Ages', it's not always true. Sure, a legacy may be left behind, but it's not the super powers that create more super powers.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

The compaies creates super powers and the greed of menkind.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Considering the length of time that existed between the fall of Rome and the start of the European empires called the 'Dark Ages', it's not always true. Sure, a legacy may be left behind, but it's not the super powers that create more super powers.
Survival of the fittest I say! The Romans took Britain by storm, then the saxons took it then the normans took it and so on, each time Britain learnt a lot more of different cultures and ways of life and such. Britain has had its fair share of battles, many years ago it was very defendable its fertile and prosperous, it was a great land to own and then britain got skilled in warfare through its many conflicts external and internal... That has made Britain what it is today and so the rest of the world followed (it helps that most of the world was once part of the British Empire)

Survival of the fittest *nods*