Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Just bought this game! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2012, 10:54 AM

Aesus has a default reputation
Default Just bought this game!

I have watched some videos regarding this game, and it got my attention, with the online kingdoms and such, so i have some questions to ask, this world you are playing in, is it possible to have allies or such? and can you show off your kingdom to other? maybe invite them for an celebration?
*Is it possible to declare war to other kingdoms without their consent?
*Will my town be able to view for other players on the world map?
*is it possible to invade some land in an kingdom and hold up in an small camp or such?
*can you freely design your walls and such in your kingdom?
*can you build up your own big army and go on an bloodshed for more land?
*Is there any kind of trading economy between the players? not just npc towns.
for example i am an expert at making armors that i can sell to an market which is open for players?
*Is there an leaderboard where you can see who is the wealthiest, strongest players?
*Can the town you build be expanded far or just within an area?
*Is your kingdom forever saved? or just for an limited time and it will reset again?

Sorry for all these questions but i am currently installing this game, so i am a bit excited for this game, since i been looking for an mmorts with this touch of total war/stronghold theme. so hope to meet ya all ingame!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello and welcome! On my time off - so I`ll just do a quick round, others can hopefully provide full answers

*Is it possible to declare war to other kingdoms without their consent?
Yes - both with NPC and players
*Will my town be able to view for other players on the world map?
Not yet - but this is the future we plan to add in the near future. A month perhaps.
*is it possible to invade some land in an kingdom and hold up in an small camp or such?
There are army camps which you can take with you even into PvP, I do like a strategy of having a camp while sieging another player stronghold to protect my sieges weapons as the trebuchets destroy walls and towers.
*can you freely design your walls and such in your kingdom?
No, but our designs look beautiful and each region gets a completely unique wall design to a total of 9. In addition you could have up to 3 combinations of palisade wall/stone walls for your town.
*can you build up your own big army and go on an bloodshed for more land?
Yes, but you can`t conquer and hold the land yet (other players won`t like having the town they spend weeks working on gone in a 5 minutes battle)
*Is there any kind of trading economy between the players? not just npc towns.
for example i am an expert at making armors that i can sell to an market which is open for players?
For now just NPC towns. In the near future (again a bout a month I`m guessing) we will add player to player trading. This system will be constantly expanding.
*Is there an leaderboard where you can see who is the wealthiest, strongest players?
This should be in next week in patch 1.2.0
*Can the town you build be expanded far or just within an area?
It is within an area but you get to build a huge stone town with two layers of walls/palisade as well as set-up buildings, villages, farmland e.t.c outside
*Is your kingdom forever saved? or just for an limited time and it will reset again?
Saved forever