Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Game re set - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2012, 10:10 AM

theskeletonking has a default reputation
Default Game re set

Hi i have just bought game and started a new city called TheBonePalace User name TheSkeletonKing - when i logged out and back in the game reset to starting town and the video, evry time i log in and out same things keeps happening. I have now deleted this and started again town now called TheBoneKingdom but same thing keeps happeneing. i have DOF allowed on fire wall, and even if i turn off fire wall doesnt make a difference. Its as if the game wont save any progress when exiting, however game closes as normal. Please resolve this as its to annoying and i cant play the game i just bought.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:33 AM

Also if you are able to re set me, please re set my first village as i had made allot of progress before i relaized it wasent saving/ time would have been around 3m on the 21/01/2012. but obviouly the main issue of not saving needs to be sorted out.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:06 AM

Default hey

please buddy help me, not saving is a massive issue, its a key part of the game surely please help. Am i not doing somthing? do you have to finish the tutorial before it saves?
Old 01-22-2012, 04:37 AM

also when i creat an army, and go tot the battle field, then go back to world map the game wont load back to world map and it just sits on loading screen and crashed out
Old 01-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

theskeletonking - Sorry for the late reply. We are still investigating this, and I`ll keep you posted, but this might take a while. You are actually the first person who ever reported such issue - we`ll try to fix it!
Old 01-22-2012, 12:54 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Update from our programers - completely out of ideas, as it does save your quest progress, just not your town progress. It looks like something on your computer doesn`t allow larger amounts of transfer (town saving is 30kbs, while quest data is 2kbs) to go through.

Try disabling your anti-virus, it might be causing the problem. And to check your internet connection is fast and not dial-up?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:39 AM

Default Hey

Thank you posting back its great to know your working on it. I literaly just bought a new computer (A proper gaming machine) so i know its nothing to do with specification (I can list my spec if needed) regarding my internet speed its 17mb and i get download speeds of up to 900kb to 1.5mb so it wouldnt be that. I dont have any antivirus on my computer just windows firewall which is allowing access. I will uninstall the game and re install and see if that makes a difference tonight and will let you know. You said its not saving village progress but it is quest progress but when i log back into the game i get the into video and eveything is reset.

There was another issue i noted which might be of interest, when i log out of village, and then try to lof in it says error times out. if i keep trying to re log into village it says the same message, its only after i close the game, re open after 5-10 mins can i then log in, and then as i said i get into movei and village and quest all back to start.

I trust my account and cd key are working ok your end also? is there a way of re setting my logging details would this affect anything?

Also does the game auto save when ever you quit and at any stage of the game?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM

Hello - yes we checked everything related to your account and everything is working as intended. Can you please confirm if you have tried disabling anti-virus?

The only other possibility left - is some program you have installed (legitimate or not) uses the same network port as Dawn of Fantasy upload does. I`ll try to look up more information on how we can diagnose that. What windows version do you have again? I`ll need to look up instructions specific to your PC.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:39 PM

Hi my spec is

windows 7 home premium
intel core i5-2500k 3.3gh
4gb of ram
64-bit operating system
Nvidea G force GTX550 Ti

Game runs like a dream.

As i said i have literaly just bought this pc DOF is the first and only think installed on it, i dont have any anti virus on the computer so i dont know of anything else that could interfear with its workings. DOF was enable through my firewall, windows fire wall that is, but even with the fire wall disabled i get the same issue.

trust me to be the first person every to have this problem lol really hope we can fix this!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM

I am also based in the UK near london, shouldnt think that would matter but thought id tell you.