Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Max number of players in battle - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2014, 06:40 AM

emaroda has a default reputation
Question Max number of players in battle

I know that this could has been answered elsewere but in about 2 hours of forum mining haven't find a clue. How many players can play together in a pvp battle? How many in a pve coop mission?
Me and a bunch of pals are eager to play some 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 but beeing noobs can't figure how.
Sorry for my english, not my native language, I hope it's understandable.
Thanks
Old 12-19-2014, 08:12 AM

TeslaDeCastaka has a default reputation

"1 vs 1 in pvp and 2 vs AI in co-op siege"

Really ? Thats too bad , so small number ..its so strange ..a game that try to be a MMO and dont have the multiplayer for battle.. too much bad , for a bunch of pals this game can not be an option , seems only for single player .
In 20 years of RTS i see the min/max range from 3vs3 to 12vs12 , dont seems 1vs1 a smart move.

If so , goodbye kingdom wars .
Old 12-26-2014, 12:59 AM

Euroile has a default reputation

Firstly, The PvP 1vs2, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 is very unstable.
Trying to do a major more-players in one PvP battles is not very stablized if you looks at the current condition of the game. The game cannot hold a battle of more than 2 players, and any more will throttle the current connection. Which is why the developers are trying to improve the game. Which is why you don't see them dishing out alot of updates. They had been trying to focus on bugfixing, reducing the amount of bugs in the game that they encounters. And trying to find smart solutions that can help the game.

But overall, those are just my hypothesis, And I could be wrong. rather, we're looking at the situation from mirrors to mirrors. You have to ask yourself;
- What if this is the problem, and the solution is there, but why can't they use the solution, perhap the solution requires the other means that they do not have access to, in which the means could be lack of having it?
You have to consider the problem wisely on this case. So far, I have experienced issues trying to fight another players and one or I crash. Which explains why there are no 5vs5, or 2vs2 yet. Because we have to see what causes the issue. Is it the players' internet connection, Or is it the server hosting? Many situations, yet we don't know the reasons here. We're just gamers afterall, and totally not developers.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:16 AM

TeslaDeCastaka has a default reputation

Thanks a lot for answering and debating , considering the game is not new or fresh beta i dont expect many changes ..but i hope it anyway.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:03 AM

lokithe1st has a default reputation

dont expect many changes it suck that the dev dont post on here alot more then there should i kind of feel like i want my morny back for game like this so i really dont expect many changes as well in pvp would be cool for 3v3 or maybe up to 8v8 or alliance v alliance would been cool as well and have for pve 3vAI or 4vAI or something there just need get there finger out there asses and fix the game up so it can be better then it is
Old 01-21-2015, 03:23 PM
DoF Moderator

Madd has a default reputation
Wink

Last 3 months have had fewer updates than the prior two (I imagine holidays can do that). Still, 14 updates since going live is not exactly sitting around doing nothing.
  1. 12-01-2014
  2. 11-12-2014
  3. 10-30-2014
  4. 10-27-2014
  5. 10-26-2014
  6. 10-21-2014
  7. 10-20-2014
  8. 10-11-2014
  9. 10-03-2014
  10. 09-25-2014
  11. 09-19-2014
  12. 09-17-2014