Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Elvish Race Starting Problems - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2014, 12:49 AM

Ninetails25 has a default reputation
Post Elvish Race Starting Problems

Hi there,

yesterday I created my online Kingdom with the elvish race.
The Problem is that I am very confused about all that options. The online modus seems to be hard to understand.

Can someone tell me which building I must build first and what must I do to get a perfect sight over all the things? Watched some Guides but didn't help me.

Perhaps a german in this Forum? Thank you for helping a frustrated starter^^.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:54 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry can only help in English.

The main thing is to follow the starting Quests. And do exactly what they say - by the time you complete 7-9 of these start-up quests you`ll have some idea.

To build a build select very large elven tree near your main building.Dawn

Here`s an Ok video that will help you starting as Elves - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TewKnRTA-gQ
Old 03-24-2014, 01:41 AM

It's not available in my country (GEMA).

I build some structures but don' know what buildings are high priority. I did a quest where I had the Map full of enemys and I had around 40 Unicorns and 3 batallions Ranger and 3 batallions swordsmen and I lost. Now I have nothing just 5 Treants.

What must I build to come clear and how many of what? It's very complicated for me to understand how the game works because I come clear with systems like in BFME 1 + 2 but with some more complicated mmh...

Perhaps anyone can help or send me ressources in game?

Thx^^
Old 03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I would recommend you try a find a tutorial on YouTube, by searching for Dawn of Fantasy Elves. This is really is the best way to describe what you should do.

As for in-game resources. You should have some Crowns (Influence resource). Open the Market - button next to the world map, and buy some resources there. Resources you buy will appear in the bank part of your Market, and must be deployed from there.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:36 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Which region did you make your Elf city? (Such as Forest City)
Old 03-25-2014, 12:55 AM

Default Hi

I made a Forest Elvish Town.

There are so many options each building and units and dont known what do build first what to recreuit first to come clear. Some kinda difficult. Perhaps you can make a really good introducing Tutorial for each race cause the introduction on the beginning is a little short and heavy to understand.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:36 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Not sure how helpful this will be as I don't speak German but you can check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...pGe19C9p-5F25A

Also for a very basic overview,

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Dawn_of...uide_for_Elves

And I will assume you have seen this stickied at the top of the thread?

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5359

Military Buildings

War Lodge - The War Lodge trains Infantry and researches Upgrades. Trains Sentries, Bladestorms, Grand Masters, researches Infantry Upgrades.

Tree Dwelling - The Tree Dwelling allows the training of Ranged units and researches Upgrades. Trains Rangers and Wardens and researches upgrades for units and the economy. A mix of both military and economy this building is a boon to an early settlement for it's ability to create more villagers and elven archers.

Arcane Sanctuary - The Arcane Sanctuary trains Magic Wielders. Trains Enchanters.

Economy Buildings

The Settlement Tree - The Settlement trains basic unit and researches. It is also a Resource Drop Off point. Trains Male Wardens, Female Wardens, Builds Walls.

Empty great tree - Provides slow trickle of wood and is a platform for constructing other buildings.

Alchemy Lab -The Alchemy Lab can Transmute resources. It can Transmute resources to Wood, Stone or Gold. It provides a strong resource trickle to one resource and a minor negative trickle in the other resources.

Sylvan Shrine - The Sylvan Shrine trains Unicorns and provides a Food trickle. It also populates the forest with purchasable deer.

Tree Symbiosis - The Tree Symbiosis summons Forest Spirits, and gatherable Food, Stone or Gold nodes. Forest spirits provide a wood trickle.

Elven Residence - The Elven Residence increases the cities population cap. It will also contribute to the resource trickle provided by your settlement.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:08 AM

Okay, that helps very out thx.

Another Problem is getting crowns without real money. Cant go on in the quest line because whatever I try I can't win vs. the Enemy in the first fighting mission where the forest is full of them.

Through quest I get very very less crowns in my opinion so you should patch that and double the rewards because doing a long quest for just 1 or 2 crowns ins't very good it frustrates...