Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Pvp - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Sunleader Sunleader is offline
Human Sect:
Cavalier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Posts: 451
Sunleader has good reputation
Default

Thats what I hope Knight ^^
I am not Interested in Fighting people who dont have techs and experience.

After all winning a Fight aint worth anything if your Enemy didnt Fight back in the first place


I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD
__________________
In the Shadow of the Black Cross. We Fullfill our Duty in your Name.
And Look forward to the Day we Return to your side Silvanos.
Watching over our Comrades as they Fullfill their Duty in your Name.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:59 PM
knightl knightl is offline
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
knightl is on a good road to success
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunleader View Post
Thats what I hope Knight ^^
I am not Interested in Fighting people who dont have techs and experience.

After all winning a Fight aint worth anything if your Enemy didnt Fight back in the first place


I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD
i know what you mean i was siege-ing someones rollingplain town and when my treants attached to his walls he left them there so i just hide my bladestorms put one at each bunch of his people then used whirlwind simple mistakes like that shouldn't happen
__________________
"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Konstantin Fomenko's Avatar
Konstantin Fomenko Konstantin Fomenko is offline
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,600
Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default

How would you guys feel about ability for the town to issue a challenge to nearby player army? Some of you might remember this feature from the beta. Basically you could attack other player army with your town
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:52 PM
knightl knightl is offline
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
knightl is on a good road to success
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
How would you guys feel about ability for the town to issue a challenge to nearby player army? Some of you might remember this feature from the beta. Basically you could attack other player army with your town
so our town searches for a army to challenge?


if so sweet
__________________
"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
buddhist23 buddhist23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 404
buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunleader View Post
Thats what I hope Knight ^^
I am not Interested in Fighting people who dont have techs and experience.

After all winning a Fight aint worth anything if your Enemy didnt Fight back in the first place


I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD
but i'm interested cuz thats reality for you...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Neinth Neinth is offline
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 356
Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto
Default

Kon that i would love,make it happen :>
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Sunleader Sunleader is offline
Human Sect:
Cavalier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Posts: 451
Sunleader has good reputation
Default

Hmm
I am half against that.

How about this.

Give Towns a Setting that will Allow em a similar status to the Be Brave Button.



If your in your Town you can Select it in your Profile or at your Town Hall

Once Activatet your Town will be Ignored from the Attack Protection and gets a higher Str Range to be Attacked.


Example

Your Town is at 700 Str so it could be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 750 right now

Now you Activate the Setting for your Town to be Ready for PvP
and now you can be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 1000 Str (lower Str can Attack by being Brave themself if they want)



Maybe Encouraging Players to do that by Offering an Enhanced Ressource Income or other Benefits would be a good thing as well



In any case this should help to have People getting their Towns into Fight.




@Buddhist
Should I have crushed one of your Quest Armys before I am sorry about that
I cant choose who I find
and I dont want to lose my Army by giving up the Fight

So even if the Target is not something Big I.ll still Attack it.


But if that is hightening your mood
I can assure you that my Quest Armys have often enough ended up facing a full prepared PvP Army themself and thus have been vanquished without much resistance :P


Greetz
__________________
In the Shadow of the Black Cross. We Fullfill our Duty in your Name.
And Look forward to the Day we Return to your side Silvanos.
Watching over our Comrades as they Fullfill their Duty in your Name.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-17-2012, 03:52 AM
knightl knightl is offline
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 436
knightl is on a good road to success
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunleader View Post
Hmm
I am half against that.

How about this.

Give Towns a Setting that will Allow em a similar status to the Be Brave Button.



If your in your Town you can Select it in your Profile or at your Town Hall

Once Activatet your Town will be Ignored from the Attack Protection and gets a higher Str Range to be Attacked.


Example

Your Town is at 700 Str so it could be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 750 right now

Now you Activate the Setting for your Town to be Ready for PvP
and now you can be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 1000 Str (lower Str can Attack by being Brave themself if they want)



Maybe Encouraging Players to do that by Offering an Enhanced Ressource Income or other Benefits would be a good thing as well



In any case this should help to have People getting their Towns into Fight.




@Buddhist
Should I have crushed one of your Quest Armys before I am sorry about that
I cant choose who I find
and I dont want to lose my Army by giving up the Fight

So even if the Target is not something Big I.ll still Attack it.


But if that is hightening your mood
I can assure you that my Quest Armys have often enough ended up facing a full prepared PvP Army themself and thus have been vanquished without much resistance :P


Greetz
hes referring to this by the structure

I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD

hes saying you brag about defeating unfairly
__________________
"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.