Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Units disappearing after coming back from world map - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012, 10:16 AM

Stark28 has a default reputation
Default Units disappearing after coming back from world map

I'm loosing units when they return from the world map back to my home city. I lost 2 carts and a Unit of Swordmen. I have also lost 2 peasants and some archers a time before this incident.

Anyone else having this issue
Old 01-04-2012, 12:08 AM

Venatic has a default reputation

Just had this issue happen. Lost 3 archers and 1 crossbowmen. I was on the 1.1.6 patch.

The town is in The Wold, human.

Just got done with the first neighbor NPC siege quest for human, the one that a Lord has you do to get knighthood, and was at my town with the army on the world map. After the army got back to the town on the world map, I transferred 2 peasants, 1 supply wagon, 1 ice dragon (to heal), and the loot into my town. I then transferred the dragon back to the army on the world map (after fully healing) and transferred all the other units into to the town at the same time (hero, 3 swords, 1 mace, 1 halberd, 3 archers, and 1 crossbow - in this order since that's how they appear on the transfer screen) - if click speed would make a difference not sure how fast or slow I was clicking. I didn't check to see if the units were in the town tab during the transfer. I first noticed it when I went to view my town. I was at 47/65 population after it was all done.

I was also under attack protection at the time, if it would make a difference.

Losing the units didn't bother me, just want to help solve the bug if possible.

Last edited by Venatic : 01-04-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:47 AM

tyntas has a default reputation

Lost some units as well after this new patch (1.1.6). I was sieging Darssen and it all went well - no units died but after the victory, when i returned to the world map i noticed that my army is missing 3-4 units of grandmasters, 1 enchanter, 2 mounted rangers.