Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Dragon lair - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 11:19 AM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default Dragon lair

maybe its a good idea to put such a buildign where u can revive ur dragon and its stays the same level u just pay the gold for it let us say he's level 3 and killed so u will revive him and then u will payy like 630 gold 200 food And then if he's level 4 u should pay more like 840 gold 350 food and so go on
Old 12-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessX View Post
maybe its a good idea to put such a buildign where u can revive ur dragon and its stays the same level u just pay the gold for it let us say he's level 3 and killed so u will revive him and then u will payy like 630 gold 200 food And then if he's level 4 u should pay more like 840 gold 350 food and so go on
no I disagree wit that.If he person wasn't careful with their dragon and let it die,they deserve to lose the levels and start all over again.it's a good way to preven against dragon rushers
Old 12-30-2011, 06:02 PM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
no I disagree wit that.If he person wasn't careful with their dragon and let it die,they deserve to lose the levels and start all over again.it's a good way to preven against dragon rushers
Anyway U will have lots of gold and u dont know on what spendign it yes u can buy units but u just can keep 5 armies so after a time ur have 5 full armies and then what Give the rest of the gold on a good charity ?
Old 12-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Wouldnt mind a system that allowed for some of the dragons expereince to be held upon death.

I like the dragon reseting,dont get me wrong.But I keep thinking if I manage to somehow max my dragons lvl,and someone comes along with a bugged one(like i have) and just pwns it,i'ma be rather upset.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
Wouldnt mind a system that allowed for some of the dragons expereince to be held upon death.

I like the dragon reseting,dont get me wrong.But I keep thinking if I manage to somehow max my dragons lvl,and someone comes along with a bugged one(like i have) and just pwns it,i'ma be rather upset.
not going to happen a lot,bugged heroes/dragons were fixed so you can't get uber stats any more.Although someone using a bugged drag in pvp should get consequences if some bugs happen and they still use it