Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

another Pvp system - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 10:09 AM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default another Pvp system

maybe another sytem would be nice because now many people wanne do pvp and doesnt find anyone because they dont find a Same strength ... so maybe u just let us atack every one we can that isnt in a protection time and if they dont have the troops that will be the samel ike the attackter that they get their Civilians that are living in their citys that they will join u to fight the atacker they arent that strong like the units u buy or train in ur archery or barracks but they will be handy and if ur smart u can use them so u can win anyway..
Old 12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

And what about a list of online users with details about their Army - Strength and Town - Strength and then You can attack anyone from that list but the smaller the defender the fewer the wealth the attacker can acquire and higher for the defender.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:38 AM

LimitlessX has a default reputation
Default Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
And what about a list of online users with details about their Army - Strength and Town - Strength and then You can attack anyone from that list but the smaller the defender the fewer the wealth the attacker can acquire and higher for the defender.
True on that one not a bad idea but still i think this profile exp thingy should work for pvp and pve so ur pve will get harder affter a while so ur not doing a quest in like 5 mins
Old 12-31-2011, 11:52 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Even just showing the list so you can go,ok need an army with 300 str so i can attack this guy would be nice.

Has been said their expecting more players in near future,which if it does happen will more than likely solve the whole pvp finding thing
Old 12-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessX View Post
maybe another sytem would be nice because now many people wanne do pvp and doesnt find anyone because they dont find a Same strength ... so maybe u just let us atack every one we can that isnt in a protection time and if they dont have the troops that will be the samel ike the attackter that they get their Civilians that are living in their citys that they will join u to fight the atacker they arent that strong like the units u buy or train in ur archery or barracks but they will be handy and if ur smart u can use them so u can win anyway..
I disagree. attacing anyone that has a different strength from yours means one of you will have a disadvantage. It's not exactly fun if a 2k army str can attack a beginner that has 300 army or my caravan army getting attacked by a full army. So I pretty much disagree with that. Also civilians helping would be a waste, untrained units can't win against specialized units.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:54 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

I WISH WE COULD GANK PEOPLE AND WIN EASILY. I mean, it'll force noobs to join alliances for protection..otherwise they get ganked and die. War isn't about being fair! especially for orcs..
Old 12-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation

being able to gank anyone you wish at anytime may force some to join alliances but it will also force others to just quit the game. With current conditions of the game and things that need to be fixed i dont know many that will be ok with a massive army rolling their new town they spent time to create.

Ganking can cause many things to occure and most are not good ..... well as of yet anyhow.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

Aye ganking is bad.

I like the current STR system,just think it should open up a little bit more so that finding pvp is simpler.If I know theres a 500 STR army running around,I can make a 500 STR army myself and go after it.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation

I think a list would be very nice as well something that scans the world and says the str that is out there of people that are not on protection and their army lol no more hiding hehe
Old 01-01-2012, 01:25 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglecrys View Post
being able to gank anyone you wish at anytime may force some to join alliances but it will also force others to just quit the game. With current conditions of the game and things that need to be fixed i dont know many that will be ok with a massive army rolling their new town they spent time to create.

Ganking can cause many things to occure and most are not good ..... well as of yet anyhow.
think you misunderstood my point or maybe i worded it wrong. I don't think ganking on new players is okay but ganking on people who have played more than enough to have a 500-600 point army is alright ;]. For an example..ganking a player town with barely any power should be acceptable..it's THEIR fault for leaving it undermanned. I mean, it's your city..common sense to leave a garrison in it.