Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 1.1.5 - Happy Holidays!!! - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2011, 06:38 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

the REAL christmas gift would be the pathfinding patch or the customization patch...on christmas. cross fingers
Old 12-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

UPDATE! Another mini-patch released 1.1.5 B

Patch # 1.1.5 B

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Major optimization on data sent to interface from units, increasing performance for everyone when multiple battalions are selected.
-Fixed several out of sync issues that where accidentally added back in the last patch.
-Fixed issue with heroes and dragons gaining massive amounts of health over their cap on reload.
:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Unit health bars and stamina bars moved to the bottom of the selected unit GUI.
-Dragons and Heroes that have too many or too few skills due to previous bugs will have their skills reset with correct amount of skill points given.
-Fixed issues with fire arrows not starting wildfires.
::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-Chances of a Garviola catching fire from fire arrows is now 1 in 100 per arrow hit.
-If Garviola is planted in shallow water the changes of Garviola catching on fire is reduced.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:47 PM

Garviolas seem kind of op..they distract an entire army when sieging. Ignoring them is NOT possible....ordering my army to advance into the elf city but they keep trying to kill the garviolas..its annoying. therefore- your army becomes a sitting duck thanks to overly op plants.

PLEASE remove that "i eat one guy and go hide" from the plant.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Well they're not going to lose that ability but they will probably be further balanced.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

And keep in mind that the garviola's the only defensive trap the elves get (no spike traps). And elves are supposed to have the best defence of any race.

Garviolas also take up pop space, making it dumb to have too many of them.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Yup and the sunstones reheal/respawn troops as they fight on the walls providing a powerful bonus to elven defenders.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhist23 View Post
Garviolas seem kind of op..they distract an entire army when sieging. Ignoring them is NOT possible....ordering my army to advance into the elf city but they keep trying to kill the garviolas..its annoying. therefore- your army becomes a sitting duck thanks to overly op plants.

PLEASE remove that "i eat one guy and go hide" from the plant.
will you stop complaining?they take 1 pop each,they are our only defense and they don't move. And there are ways to kill them.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:42 PM

While I endure an endless barrage of fire from eld strongholds- i'm sure i will have the time to do so...and umm oh yes..they distract armies from advancing forward. Something is WRONG.... - spike traps and such don't do that..they just killl....and only defense? Didn't everyone just say the elves have the BEST DEFENSE? One plant really makes a difference..to you i guess..wait your prob an elf player who enjoys stalling armies...

"Yup and the sunstones reheal/respawn troops as they fight on the walls providing a powerful bonus to elven defenders."
Old 12-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

The best way to deal with these is to bring some fire arrows or trebuchet/catapult fire projectiles. Garviolas are extremely vulnerable to fire damage. They actually catch fire and burn down in seconds.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhist23 View Post
While I endure an endless barrage of fire from eld strongholds- i'm sure i will have the time to do so...and umm oh yes..they distract armies from advancing forward. Something is WRONG.... - spike traps and such don't do that..they just killl....and only defense? Didn't everyone just say the elves have the BEST DEFENSE? One plant really makes a difference..to you i guess..wait your prob an elf player who enjoys stalling armies...

"Yup and the sunstones reheal/respawn troops as they fight on the walls providing a powerful bonus to elven defenders."
the arrows are limited so once it's over it takes a while before archers can be a threat.The garviolas don't distract that much if you know how to handle them and the plants must be placed at strategic points while also hoping the enemy will go over it. Also there are ways to destroy them easily. And yes I'm an elven player and I don't mind fighting another elf that has them. And those sunstones you're talking about aren't that helpful since a well placed treb hit makes them explode,and will damage the units nearby