Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

City resets back to the beginning - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2011, 04:14 AM

Johno90 has a default reputation
Default City resets back to the beginning

hi
since i ahve bought this game I have not been able to play properly as the city resets itself right back back to the beginning, This has happened serveal times now. Ive tried playing the race of men several times, i've played in the apline and forest areas. I hope you are able to solve this problem as i would really like to play the game.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:31 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

It would be great if You could post some por details about that bug. You could start with attaching the log file from game folder to youre post and specify every possibility you tried to work and failed. You could also post your system spec from a directx file. You know, start - run - (paste) dxdiag - enter - save all reports. Good luck.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:36 AM

Johno90 has a default reputation

here are the log file and syms spec file.
When i first bought the games i had no problems with loggig out and logging the back the city would stilll be there. I can't say exactlly when it happened but it hasn't been the same since.
to what happes exaclly, when i log out then log back the it seems to reset itself right back to when first start a new city.
I hope the bug can be sorted out thank you
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log5.txt (148.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (24.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-21-2011, 01:37 PM

Racam has a default reputation

i had the same probleme just once, i'm gonna explain:
my city was full of units 2 walls a lot of building, i decided to check something on internet so i did'nt log out but just made a back windows, when i come back to the game i saw that someone had try to attack my city so i accept the fight then when the fight supposed to beggin i was out of syncro (probably the attacker had made a siege search few minutes ago), so i was back in the world map and when i entered in my city it was like to the beginning of the game, in same time i lost my biggest army. my city is in the wold it called zion i don't know the slot number it's beetwen thorndale and felsing, my gamertag is Racam
Sorry for my bad english and to post this bug here but i don't know where to report it, if a dev want more details just tell me.

Last edited by Racam : 12-21-2011 at 01:42 PM.