New Patch Preview - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2011, 09:18 AM

Arthurion has a default reputation
Angry Not Cool!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
We decided to take out sweet time testing out the new patch, and due to the delay we are posting the preview - included bellow. It doesn`t include entire patch list and we might surprise you with a couple of last minute major additions

As for ETA - we are looking for tomorrow late evening.

Patch # 1.1.4 PREVIEW

:::::Visual Improvements:::::
-Brand news Shadows code as part of the visual improvements project
-Fixed Shadows flickering on low settings
-Greatly improved Shadows visual performance - try higher settings
-Turning shadows off now works

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
- Strike Team Out of Sync Project shows round 1 improvements - fixed large number of OOS issues
-Added PvP protection for new players until palisade wall or quest line progression
-Added option to buy PvP protection at the Booster Market
-PvP protection now saves on reload of the homeland.
-Fixed rare issue with wall construction getting stuck at 0.00 build time

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed a rare bug with PvP getting stuck on a loading screen
-Entering bonus codes is now easier, automatically removes empty characters
-Fixed final issues with livestock food income rating showing wrong values
-Fixed livestock food going over the maximum value
-Fixed Dragon XP for next level glitch
-Fixed Hero & Dragon Health skill giving +50 and normal units +100, other way around now.
-Defend Your Homeland quest will now disappear from the quest window after PvP
-Fixed rare issue with build walls buttons not allowing to build next round of walls

::::Major Balance Adjustments:::::
-Increased town resources capacity by 20% based on population
-Heroes base Health increased to 3000 from 2000
-Dragon pierce armour resistant is now always at 80% and can`t be upgraded

Verry nice this all , but when are you guy's making a auto repair tool for people that bought the game tru download wile the main game files are bugged and corrupted patching maybe makes it better for people who had the luck to downloading a bug-free basic game wile the rest are constantly crashing i payed 30 euro's for a so called full game? that is just not right! . I dont even notice if a patch works. It would realy help to put a bug free basic version on the site for people to download it and than fill in there Key code they already have, so that atleast the base game is not corrupted.Tthe game files have no repair tool and that sks big time. Downloading the game for reinstall sks, you get 30 sites that all want you to buy there crab, after you can try installing the game and just hope it works? , this is sad. no way ima pay 30 euro's again to hopefully get the bug free basic game. After i had to delete all my city's couse they could not even load normal, losing a hero and he dont come back, graphx game options that are not responding, texst lines that run outside there boxes, resourses just disapearing, single player mode crashing ect. How about fixing that before adding more bugs to the game. Bisides the fact i did not give up hope yet i would realy get some atention on this or sent me my MONEY BACK!!
Old 12-13-2011, 09:52 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurion View Post
Verry nice this all , but when are you guy's making a auto repair tool for people that bought the game tru download wile the main game files are bugged and corrupted patching maybe makes it better for people who had the luck to downloading a bug-free basic game wile the rest are constantly crashing i payed 30 euro's for a so called full game? that is just not right! . I dont even notice if a patch works. It would realy help to put a bug free basic version on the site for people to download it and than fill in there Key code they already have, so that atleast the base game is not corrupted.Tthe game files have no repair tool and that sks big time. Downloading the game for reinstall sks, you get 30 sites that all want you to buy there crab, after you can try installing the game and just hope it works? , this is sad. no way ima pay 30 euro's again to hopefully get the bug free basic game. After i had to delete all my city's couse they could not even load normal, losing a hero and he dont come back, graphx game options that are not responding, texst lines that run outside there boxes, resourses just disapearing, single player mode crashing ect. How about fixing that before adding more bugs to the game. Bisides the fact i did not give up hope yet i would realy get some atention on this or sent me my MONEY BACK!!
actually they are still working on the rest,except people asked for shadow also long time ago. Also if you think this is bad,try stronghold 3,then we can talk about a full game
Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Well, Arthurion, if you have a bunch of bugs (believe me, it's something we all deal with) post reports about them on the bug reports forum. (and remember to include a log too. There's a sticky about how to do that in the technical suport forum).

And since it seems that this is your first post, I don't suppose you've done any of that yet. Please, don't complain about bugs untill you've actually reported them.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Arthurion - every time you run the game it updates itself. So you DO have all the latest files, in-fact everyone who have ever purchased the game have up-do-date files. If your game crashes a lot this is just another bug which only effects small number of people (for majority of players crashes are extremely rare).

I would suggest you submit a full bug report in the Tech Support forum including DxDiag, Log1.txt file (can be found in your main Dawn of Fantasy folder after a crash). And this will help us address the problems you are having.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:26 PM

TheWeeIrish has a default reputation

So are we getting the update today?
Old 12-14-2011, 04:47 AM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

What was about the skill points from units? Till now there was nothing to resett. When will the new skill system arrive?

But it still looks like a good update

Last edited by Nimiria : 12-14-2011 at 04:50 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pvp protection at last!!!! thanks devs
Old 12-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakiller View Post
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pvp protection at last!!!! thanks devs
I hope it costs a lot so no one gets it!
Old 12-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

LOL nooooooo... dont want it costing a lot... no no

want to be able to finish the quest storylines off without getting screwed in the process on my way to them
Old 12-14-2011, 05:44 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Which reminds me.. my dragons are hungry.