Official FAQ Thread - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

OrcSlayer has a default reputation

you play out the attack and the player who is attacking you waits until you finish then you battle him with the other half of your army or vice-versa
Old 07-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

jecjoker has a default reputation
Red face Nice!

I have a new face today! O and the army split wil lether be realy realy sweet or be a bit over complicateing shouldent it be preselected by both players on if it should be allowed? Or will it be like the player choses ether 1 big army or 2 small? and fights liek waves of them?

[CENTER][B][I][FONT=Arial Black]Is it truely odd for a green lover to go blue?[/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1070/84213380.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Old 08-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Tbeaz161 has a default reputation

I was wondering what happens when i lose a battle do i just lose a couple resources, is my domain destroyed or can players be completely wiped out? I was also wondering if you are going to implement something into the game to stop 600 diffrent people asking you to fight them all the time. Will there be restrictions for how many people can ask you to fight in an hour so you can get quests done and/or manage your land?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

You can't be attacked while your hero is off questing and it said on the old website that your kingdom is reverted to how it was two log-ins ago, so I don't know for sure.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 08-11-2009, 09:09 PM

Andorile has a default reputation

Is there a cost to sustain an army while it is not at your home town (or village if there are any things like that), and do you have to pay your troops.(added sence of realism)
Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Destroya22 has a default reputation

I really love how this game is shaping, will propably be a very successful game!
And that you dont have to pay monthly is so great!
Old 08-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andorile View Post
and do you have to pay your troops.(added sence of realism)
While you don't exactly pay your troops, your army can carry resources that they have to drop off at your city to use, the resources deplete over time. So your army takes up some resources that they carry.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

THYMOLE has a default reputation

I dont quite understand how one player can become much more powerful than another, if there is a pop limit, then it seems that everyone will quickly reach that and eventually even out. If there isnt a pop limit then the servers will crash :P
Old 09-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by THYMOLE View Post
I dont quite understand how one player can become much more powerful than another, if there is a pop limit, then it seems that everyone will quickly reach that and eventually even out. If there isnt a pop limit then the servers will crash :P
You can lvl things up and make them more powerful .... maybe the population cap will increase with some lvls + tactics =) + researches.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

The pop limit will mostly likely be slowly reached because you have to create a lot of houses(at least I think so) which will take up a lot of room, so you have to have a larger castle to hold the houses and a larger army to protect the larger castle. And units can level up by killing stuff etc. so people can still be superior even if both guys have the same amount of fully upgraded units.

Closed Thread