Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Join Our Facebook Page and Win a Beta Key! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Join Our Facebook Page and Win a Beta Key!

Reverie World Studios today is proud to announce the launch of our new Facebook page! To mark its opening, the developers at Reverie World Studios have decided to launch a new contest. It's simple - become a fan of Dawn of Fantasy, invite friends to the page, and win a coveted closed beta key.

From now (or yesterday if you fan'd us before this post) to May 14th, we invite you to participate in this contest, which may be one of the last chances to win a CB key. The first step is simple - become a fan of this page. Next up, under our display picture, hit the link to "Suggest to Friends" and share the page with anyone who might be interested. Have everyone who you refer check this thread ("Beta Key Referral Contest") in the Discussion Board and reply with your (the referrer's) name.

By the end of the contest duration, the ten fans who have referred the most new fans will receive keys to Dawn of Fantasy's second closed beta stage, of which there were only a limited number to begin with and they're almost gone!

What's in it for the people you refer? Aside from the knowledge that they helped you out, everyone who refers someone and everyone who was referred and posted in this thread, will be entered into a drawing for ten keys to Dawn of Fantasy's third closed beta stage.

While you're here, be sure to check out the rest of our page for three new samples from the DOF soundtrack and never-before-seen concept art.

Quick Facts:

Contest Duration: Now - May 14th

Prizes:
10 Priority Closed Beta Keys (the second CB stage)
10 General Closed Beta Keys (the third CB stage)

Good luck and thanks for helping us spread the news!

Last edited by Alex Walz : 04-11-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Done! I <3 facebook.

Last edited by otomotopia : 04-11-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:20 AM

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Be sure to share what you think about the soundtrack sample we have on there.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

0_0 I don't believe I've heard game music that's better then this... And that's not sucking up, that's my honest opinion. Holy crap.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Finally some soundtrack music and its great =), no offense my favourite game soundtrack music is still monkey island and settlers 4 and stronghold 1 =P (tho we also dont know all music here .... just 3 songs). It would be also nice if it had one representation song like AoE or monkey island have (if you hear it, every gamer knows to whom belong). Bdw, will also be some ingame sounds of water or animals like AoE have, without clicking on it (from animal - some strange bird (wild male chicken?) and water sound is also at settlers 4)?
I wont be able to participate in this competition since i dont like and use facebook or also twitter =(, but good luck to those who will =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 04-13-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:06 PM

Questar has a default reputation
Default Q

Hey! So do I have people say I referred them on FB or on here?
Old 04-11-2010, 04:10 PM

Welcome to the forums, Questar. Have people you referred say it on the actual Facebook discussion forum on our page: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...20572&topic=21

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2010, 04:24 PM

Questar has a default reputation
Default Thanks!

Actually I have been on here before, but not in a [i]long[i] time twould seem Cool! That is what I told them to do
Old 04-11-2010, 04:25 PM

Ah, yes. I just looked at your post count and not your registration.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Daermoth has a default reputation

Do the people we invite need to write down just our facebook name there, or the forum name as well? I told them both for now:P