Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

So why are all my maxed out cities of each race suddenly having the walls dissapear? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 11:54 PM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation
Default So why are all my maxed out cities of each race suddenly having the walls dissapear?

I have a maxed out desert orc , alpine human, and alpine elf city..... when i logged in today to check on them i noticed that the orc city has lost almost all of its walls and whatever is left is buggier than HELL and the elf and human cities are not far behind.... whats the deal with this?

I click repair walls and it just starts building crap all over again for full price... kinda ****ed that now that i actually get some time to try city sieges with my cities that have been maxed out since the first night of release I can't even do anything because of this horrible bug.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Would really help if you posted a log1.txt when this happens. Aswell as your city slot/name and ingame username. I know its annoying but your walls are doing that for a reason and the reason is left inside the log1.txt.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4337

Thanks

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 12-04-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:49 AM
DoF Moderator

Ah well i guess its too late for the log now... as i have already started to rebuild my walls... My ingame username is Gwydion Slot 1 is Stormwind Keep , slot 3 is Orgrimmar. Stormwind keep and my elf city look salvageable but my orc city looks COMPLETELY screwed.... Upon loading i have no interface, no unit cards, the screen is locked into position, if you could fix this... i would appreciate it greatly as the city has two dragons and 4 full army stacks.. one dragon is the special halloween one too. Now that I check... Stormwind Keep is looking less stable all the time... So if someone could look at org and stormwind for me (slot 1 and 3 for account Gwydion) i would appreciate it. Silvermoon City (slot 2) seems fine but the other two... well.......... oh and I don't know if this matters but slot 4 seems fine too (Warsong Clan)

Last edited by Gwydion : 12-05-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are investigating the problem with your Orcish town, I`ll follow up here in a day or two.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

I fixed the issue, will be in next patch but damage to your walls is only fixable by using the repair all button in town hall sorry.

I will look into your cities and fixing them best i can aswell as adding in some wealth into them for the trouble. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 12-05-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:35 PM
DoF Moderator

Thank you very much for fixing the cities... i appreciate the wealth but my only real concern is that my cities are fixed.... so may i replace the *missing* walls now? or should i wait till patch?
Old 12-07-2011, 04:59 PM

patch is out already yeah repair, if it does some how, very unlikely, happens again, right away exit game and upload your log1.txt.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:40 AM
DoF Moderator

I click the repair button and nothing happens for my orc city of orgrimmar (slot 3 Account name : Gwydion) I looked in my reverie world studios folder for the log and it says the folder is empty... ?????