Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Possible issue with House Limit - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2011, 06:11 AM

Zackreaver has fair reputation
Default Possible issue with House Limit

So I'm just gonna describe this scenario of how this happened.

First time I made my rollingplains town I tried to make houses, but when I clicked the build house button, even though I had enough resources, no houses were placed and no resources were spent, after I clicked the button multiple times, I get the "house limit reached" with having NO houses placed at all. I restarted the game, tried to build a house, and still can't make any houses.

Logged out, deleted the city, remade it and tried again, this time I could make houses.

Now however, I had a surplus of wood, so I decided to make several houses. I end up clicking the build house button rapidly, but notice my wood does not go down as fast as my clicking was. Now I am at my house limit, but my population cap reads 49.

Is this the correct house limit for my current rolling plains town? Or did this house limit bug happen again?

I have a feeling that there might be a bug revolving around the House Limit Variable controlling the house limit. Possibly if someone clicks the build house button too fast, it will raise the count of houses, without physically placing the house for construction.

Could you possibly look into my Rolling Plains town and check to see if I'm really at the house limit for it's current size or whatever? I just have a feeling that it's amiss.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

To expand the house limit - you need to build Town expansion (you have two of these) from your town hall. With each town expansion you`ll get addition 30 something pop from housing.

The other behavior your described sounds like a bug, thanks for letter us know - we`ll look into it.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:12 PM

Zackreaver has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
To expand the house limit - you need to build Town expansion (you have two of these) from your town hall. With each town expansion you`ll get addition 30 something pop from housing.

The other behavior your described sounds like a bug, thanks for letter us know - we`ll look into it.
so is 49 the appropriate limit if I had built all my available houses without any town expansions? Because that's the current cap I'm at, I'm just wondering because it's a bit of an awkward number for a cap.

I could always check this myself by making another rollingplains town and slowly pressing the house button to see if I get anymore, but I figure it would be something preset so if 49 isn't the correct starting limit, then my current Rollingplains house limit got bugged.

Edit: Correction, my house limit has me at 41, still an awkward number. Is this accurate?

Last edited by Zackreaver : 12-06-2011 at 05:55 PM.