Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Strange things happen - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 09:10 AM

wasserali has a default reputation
Default Strange things happen

Strange things happen in this game. I dont know exactly what happend so I try my best to describe.

I roam the realm for questing with my nice army 1 which ismy pampered army. After finishing quest (unfortunately again a stronghold with only onr defending troop) I wanted to go for some leveling up of my hero. So I entered the view modus for hunting plenty of enemies. The loading screen took very long. I dont know how long, but I think it was approximately 10 minutes. I was not present at the computer the whole time so I dont know if something happend during that time. I decided to quit the game after 10 min. for restart. After restart I checked my hometown and armies.
I observed the following:
Influence has doubled! I had 280 or 283 Influence when I quit the game. after restart it was 563 influence!
My army 1 had 60 of 60 troops and after restart it was 64 of 60 troops. I got 4 additional troops like livestock (heavy war cows ... beware!), etc.
I dont know what happend during loading screen (no noise of battle, only music).
My army 1 had enough coins for payoff ( 5000+) the army strength is 1700+ so battle is not that common with an army strength like that. The automatic payoff should have prevented a battle anyhow.

I dont mind the extra influence, but maybe the influence got stolen from somebody else I dont know.

I hope you developers will have a look into my attached log1 file and find out what happend and if possible who lost a lot of influence.

Additional info:

Ingame name: wasserali
Hometown: Hightower, slot 3
Human town in Southmont

Wish you good hunting for the bug? or whatever that was.

wasserali

Happend again!
Not doubling influence, but very long loading screen (approx. 7 min when I quit game) when going to view mode with my strong army 1.

wasserali
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (487.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by wasserali : 12-03-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Haha - this is the funniest bug I`ve seen lately. Basically it shows you got into a PvP, and somehow you were the attacker, and the enemy paid you off with some units, and you got few influence points on top.

We`ll investigate how did this happen in the first place.