Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Okay this is a little annoying..... - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2011, 05:27 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Redkam09 has a default reputation
Angry Okay this is a little annoying.....

Okay i know that you are doing your best to get his game fixed and this Should be in the bug fourm, But this is driving me mad,
I have left my kingdom, for about 3 weeks, left it running nice and peacefully, when the update comes on and i log in, sections of my wall are missing, towers that where there are not there, trebuchets are eathier in mid air, or behing the tower (mounted trebuchets) and stone i had 300, but know i have 55.
I just wanted to know if anyone had the same problem....
and no i havent been in pvp siege yet.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:07 AM

karamot has fair reputation

i found a building crushed, had to repair it, and all my unit was there, so how it burned? lol

this mean in this game there is already a new race..ghosts!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 AM

rollando has a default reputation

some of my tower have disapear, the trebuchet are mounted of the top of it, when disapear the trebuchet are in the air ...

btw need to rebuilt the tower with the cost of crows?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

yup i know how annoying is that when youve spent money/time to get these things, and then have them taken away
Old 11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

I am sorry for this problem, we had a major data corruption on all old maps as they updated to the new maps, meaning the map you where on is updated, I worked last weekend over 30 hours to fix the corruptions.

You would not believe how badly your reload in could have been if it was not for the game doing what it did.

You can rebuild any and all missing walls using the main buildings (town hall, settlment, grand hut)'s repair all walls button. you should also reload a few times to fully un-corrupt your stronghold to settle it into the new map.

This wont happen again once its fixed itself. Unless we somehow let another map corruption happen which will not happen as new regulations only permits myself to edit them, and I wont corrupt anything. and even if it did, only a few walls would go missing and loading time the first time would be a bit longer. the system is much more stable.

Some of the worst cases of this map corruption is walls and plots thinking they are other random objects on the map, want trees, bushes, hayfields as walls? no... be glad the fix only damaged a few of your segments. By the way, all those other messed up strongholds fixed themselves with weekend patch.

If your walls do continue to disappear then please post your account name and city name as well a log.txt in your main folder and I'll take a look.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 11-30-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:25 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Hey, thanks, this happened to me too: my orc town lost half its walls and my human town lost a few build plots. The plots are back, and I'll try repairing my walls.

Funny though, my elf town was fine...

Again, thanks for all the work; and I don't think I really want to know what our towns would be like without your help .
Old 11-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Hey, thanks, this happened to me too: my orc town lost half its walls and my human town lost a few build plots. The plots are back, and I'll try repairing my walls.

Funny though, my elf town was fine...

Again, thanks for all the work; and I don't think I really want to know what our towns would be like without your help .
Some people on the weekend did find out, and when they showed me and I took a look at their towns I started to work and continued working until it was fixed.

You lost half your walls on your orcs? Damn, it was REALLY corrupt. yes the repair all button will begin building any missing wall constuction after all repairs on existing walls are finished.

if your walls continue to delete themselves then pm me with account name and town name might be another issue to fix in the system.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Right thx for that i havent checked the fourms for a few days,
hopefuly my stronghold will be back as soon as can be done,
oh and a fair warning to all who dare oppose me ...
they..Willl.....BE.....CRUSHED

thx for the reply anyways
Old 12-04-2011, 12:05 AM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation

I lost ALL my orc walls in the desert region... and a bunch of human ones elf was fine so far i think
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redkam09 View Post
Right thx for that i havent checked the fourms for a few days,
hopefuly my stronghold will be back as soon as can be done,
oh and a fair warning to all who dare oppose me ...
they..Willl.....BE.....CRUSHED

thx for the reply anyways
um ok I oppose you