Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hello to everyone - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Traveler Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation
Default Hello to everyone

Hello one and all. I am Eaglecrys.

I have been waiting for this game for awhile now and so far have yet to be dissapointed. Sure some bugs here and there but to be exspected honestly. I have nothing but good things to say about what I have seen with the community and the developer interactions within the game.

I did stop following post for a long time now so am a bit behind on all the game mechanics but hope to catch up really soon. Thanks to my most recent pvp that I got rolled in and wiped out my entire army lol was a great time of learning and lots of blood .... mainly mine heh

Anyways I hope to see everyone in the game and cant wait to see more and more of what it pumps out and puts into play that in some ways is breaking the cookie cutter rts ideas.

I was drawn to DOF for the Dragon Race that it offered at first. Although that has went away or is still floating around somewhere I am still highly interested in the dragons themselves. I love watching them fly around and attack. I am a huge Dragon fan. I would love to see more with them in the future but time will tell.

Last edited by Eaglecrys : 11-26-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:37 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Welcome! Good to see some enthusiasm about the game and its great that your enjoying it. Yeah your right about the devs they are amazing, I'm sure you will keep noticing that. PvP can be quite unforgiving when your whole army can get rolled in one battle but its worth it for the influence rewards. The dragon race will be coming in down the track along with the planned dwarven race. I'm sure you will enjoy commanding a dragon once you get up the influence they can really turn the tides of battle. Especially if you PvP Kon and he whips out 2 royals on you :P Hope things go well and if not plenty of people around here to help.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

knightl is on a good road to success

saw you earlier today welcome aboard
Old 11-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

There are many rumors that dragons are much beloved by the devs and they certainly haven't given up on adding races to dof .. just after some more bugs get cleaned up. Welcome to the forums, we enjoy our little community here and welcoming new folks in. Feel free to pop over the GSC dof server if you have questions we can answer as someone is usually on there.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Griegor Mcvennor has fair reputation

Welcome welcome.
Always glad to see a new face. Game's like this are amazing simply for the fact that the community is small and the players can get to know each other much better than in larger games. Look forward to playing with you.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Hey, hello. Welcome to DOF.

If you need help, you can do what GPS said; there's also a new player help forum, you can read some of the threads on there and post any questions you have.

And it's good to see somebody who wants dragons as a race. Everybody else is crazy about dwarves and undead; but they're in about every fantasy game. But when could you ever play as dragons in any other game?
Old 11-26-2011, 12:57 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Eaglecrys has good reputation

thanks everyone for the warm welcome makes it feel like home. lol as for another game where you can play as a dragon you have eye of the dragon or my all time personal favorite

Empires of Istaria which I still pop in to say hi from time to time. I do think that as an rts this is a totaly new area but I have not played every game in the world heh. If I was not working so hard I would keep working on my gdd for a dragon game.

Trial by fire I say in most game than once I have been pounded down many times read up on some of the details lol they make more sense than. I truly do love a smaller community to start with than let it grow grow grow lol

Been in a few that the smaller community becomes a clan or alliance and all the newer players are left it awe of their accomplishments hehe

Happy hunting one and all see you in game.

P.s. orcs really need to bathe more often my woods are starting to reak of them.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglecrys View Post
P.s. orcs really need to bathe more often my woods are starting to reak of them.
Man you should try having those bloody elves constantly trying to build in your trees. I'd take the smell any day! haha :P