Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Special Commemorations - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Special Commemorations

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, Konstantin and I would like to extend our thanks to all of you who have shown your support of Reverie over these last couple of weeks while we were still trying to iron out the game and add in any remaining features. You guys have been truly fantastic, and we hope you will all enjoy the new PvP battles!

In particular, we would like to recognize three individuals who have recently gone above and beyond to help out some overworked and underpayed devs. These three have been honored with the the first Community Advisor titles as a small token of our appreciation.

GPS51 is unofficially an official dev. He has done a tremendous amount of work both with the forum and in-game community and behind the scenes with the devs and testers. While he may have yet to beat Kon at a town PvP game, he has dedicated much of his time to test out upcoming patches to help us ensure that they are ready for public release. He's proven himself to be an extremely reliable and trustworthy asset, and he's always a pleasure to talk to and work with.

ThatguyAds1298 was the first to step up to help DOF get off the ground. I think it's safe to say that the game had its fair share of bugs at release, but TGA really helped organize all the bug reports and helped to respond to inquiries when the devs were tied up running from one report to the next. Through these efforts, he cleared up a ton of time for the devs, allowing them to deal with personal inquiries and patches rather than repeating post after post addressing common concerns.

Griegor Mcvennor is our newest Advisor, but I daresay you've all seen this coming. Griegor is always very helpful and friendly. He has a sense of realism that is really appreciated by a small studio, yet he comes up with many fantastic ideas and proposals that we can embrace without changing our whole plan. He also established the unofficial voice chat server that has gained quite a bit of popularity with players wishing to communicate their reports with the devs or ask questions about the game's mechanics.

Of course, we recognize that their are many active contributors, so please don't feel left out and know that we still have Advisor titles to give out (and yes, Gruber, we will do GMs one day too ). So please give everyone, especially the three recognized above, a huge round of applause for being the best fan community ever, and happy Thanksgiving to our American fans!
Old 11-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

congrats to all the new advisors!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Cheers Gentlemen - and thank you for all the help!
Old 11-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Griegor Mcvennor has fair reputation

Wow guys this is really cool and I sincerely appreciate both the recognition and the sweet avatar. My only desire is to see Dawn of Fantasy succeed. Unique games of this nature are few and far between these days and Dawn of Fantasy is a ton of fun. I'll do my best to continue to contribute in any way I can to your team and community. Congrads to my fellow Advisers as well.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

Yeah, congratulations! And I have to say, I'm not surprised.