Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Update on the Upcoming Patches. - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2011, 10:26 AM

karamot has fair reputation

a: yes my walls are part reinforced part palisade and i cant fix it, i have a hybrid castle
b: i have armory and it not produce units, i got also upgeade but nothing come out, maybe someone can explain how it work
c: yes my town never cap resources, every 7 day i log it my castle is half empty about
d:when influence gathering was bugged ppl farmed enough to get about 300 influence per day, so i laugh looking for cash shop while ppl bug abuse so easily, and while ppl now have to suffer for a 120 dragon, ppl have about 10 of them, and surprise they are immortal too, if someone really pro kill it he will respawn.....

any other question?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

So for an amory (orcs) to work you have to task a unit to the building and they turn into the selected siege weapon.(Took me FOREVER to figure this out)
Any chance you could post a picture of your half stone/wood walls? I'd like to see it
Do the resources go up at all over time? I know that after 7 days the resource rate is down to practically nil (gather rate goes down over time not logged in)
Why the issue with influence? The devs said to gather it while the game was starting up as you'd want it later? It's easy enough to get in other ways besides buying if you have the time. Like I said earlier folks can't build massive dragon armies because of the pop limit for armies so you don't have to worry about seeing 25 dragons attacking your town Yeah I'd like to see dragons dying permanently too! It's not that hard to get more as you pointed out.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:33 PM

karamot has fair reputation

i know ur proud of your tag od advisor and u still defend evidence... no problem about

my issue with influence is easy to understand.... if we continue add contents not well managed, we just create a bug race for all players.
if u wanna do a thing, do it seriously. here i see just a race to add more things to show potential players game is going on and is well supported, but it is false, its 1 month past from game launch and game still dont run properly

staff same said that game is popularly a bugged game for new coming players, scared to buy it.

if i remember good, it is scheduled that in january february we wil have naval battle. now close eyes and think about it and try to not laugh.....
Old 11-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Archmage

Hehe I'm not disagreeing to be obstinate just more curious and now I'm glad I understand more of what you were talking about. I've been following dof for a while and so I've seen how far it's come...that being said it has a LONG way to go and I've been disappointed at the speed of patching in the last 2 weeks as well . Hopefully there'll be an announcement about the delay in things soon.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamot View Post
a: yes my walls are part reinforced part palisade and i cant fix it, i have a hybrid castle
b: i have armory and it not produce units, i got also upgeade but nothing come out, maybe someone can explain how it work
c: yes my town never cap resources, every 7 day i log it my castle is half empty about
d:when influence gathering was bugged ppl farmed enough to get about 300 influence per day, so i laugh looking for cash shop while ppl bug abuse so easily, and while ppl now have to suffer for a 120 dragon, ppl have about 10 of them, and surprise they are immortal too, if someone really pro kill it he will respawn.....

any other question?
actually for A it's normal if you are an orc.From what I heard they have part walls and part wooden walls and it kinda makes sense since they are supposed to have weakest siege defense. For B,did you tried making a camp and building war machines?. For C I guess you must be unlucky,mine fills up . For D,influence gathering was never bugged,it was just higher for battles and it was changed. As for dragons they aren't that strong so....
Old 11-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Dreamwalker has good reputation

For c., I've had some trouble with this too, I upgrade my resource storage but while I'm logged out it acts as if I didn't.

And for d., dragons really arn't that good. Sure, they fly and breathe fire and everything, but without support from other troops, they won't last long against any but the tiniest armies. And seeing as dragons take up so much space, nobody's going to have an army with more than one (or maybe two, if they're green dragons).

Sure, they reseurect, but not in battle. They'd appear back at the homeland like heroes.

If anything, there should be more talk of making dragons stronger, not weaker; or lowering the space they take up. Because right now (for me), choosing between a dragon and like ten units, the regular units would win every time.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Archmage

Ahhhh the picture is clearer you're playing as orcs kamarot. Yeah they get hybridized walls for now (but +50% homeland army).