Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Shout Out - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2011, 07:17 PM

Ozzy23 has a default reputation
Smile Shout Out

I just want to do a shout out to the CEO, Devs, Sys Admin, Net Admins and all the others i missed for the awesome job and support you have given us all. Your support is truly awesome, and is truly missed in the computer gaming markets today. I just purchased another game last Tuesday not going to mention the name but most will know already, and the support from those indivduals truly is not at all up to par with what your team is doing. So just want to let you know this GAME ROCKS and keep up the awesome job. I have let alot of folks know about the game and they are very interested.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell.

Either way if you are or arn't, your right,,, regardless we have a hell of a frikken lot of horrible bugs to fix. And I'm just about to dive deeper than ever before to squish them.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 PM

Oratory has a default reputation

It might sound a bit sarcastic what he types, but everything he says is true. You are giving good support, and you listen to your fans. This is what games need. I didn't buy the game for it current state, i bought it because i know that you will make something good out of it. and i've never done that before.
So keep uo the good work!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:01 AM

Ozzy23 has a default reputation
Wink

Nope not being sarcastic. You all are truly doing an awesome job. Your game is awesome and the dedication your folks put into it while working with the fan base is awesome. We all know some games have issues. To me you guys are on top of it. Keeping folks informed, working through issues, etc. Love the game keep up the good work
Old 11-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

I always thought money was the biggest motivator but you two seem to be bashing that theory.
I think the best marketing the game could have is from you guys, be sure to tell your friends about what you told us.

Anyways I'm off to fix more bugs, ever notice how peasants will keep gathering from a mill in wintertime when there is not wheat!!! ..... and just completely ignore the stairwell in the middle of your gatehouse!!!

I do have to disagree with you guys slightly, we may keep fairly good support but there still remains some really bad nasty bugs and lag problems, we can not let our guard down on, we must fix them.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.