Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

My unit lose HP when in my town - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2011, 12:26 AM

Seigyoku has fair reputation
Default My unit lose HP when in my town

Hi,

I noticed that, my units in defense in my town have losed between 10 and 50% HP once in defense in town.

This bug is very crap, because I leveled up unit to level10 with more than 1k HP at level10, and when I put them in town they losed close to 50% HP.

Will you correct this bug ? Wil you give units some HP back ?

I think this bug comes from the fact that units are stacked in town. So if you put units in town that have same level but different HP amount, once in town they all get same HP amount and lose some HP. The problem is that you dont have initial HP amount, so you wont be able to give it back to units.

Thats bad because when siege feature will start all units dedicated to defense will lose many HP.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,
Old 10-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thank you for your report. We will take a look and try to fix this for Wednesday patch.

Could you please tell me your in-game Username, your Town name, and the Slot (1,2,3 or 4) where the town is. This will help us fix the problem quicker.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:24 PM

Thank you for your answer

My in-game name is Seigyoku, My town name is Aden (Elven kingdom), and slot 2 (from top).

Seigyoku,
Old 11-03-2011, 01:57 AM

Thumbs down

Hi,

My units in towns lose HP in all the towns I created, if the units are more then lvl2. You told me you will try something wednesday, but the bug is still there. This bug have removed a lot of pleasure I had to play your game.

Because even in a new town, I have the same problem, I don't want to invest more time in game at the moment. So I'll check everyday if the problem is solved, and start playing again when my units will have their HP restored. I'll also check that they keep those HP definitively.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,
Old 11-03-2011, 10:13 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Our patch got moved to later tonight - I`ll reply here after the patch is done and this issue is fixed.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM

Hi,

We can`t reproduce this bug. Can you please describe exactly how to re-create it? Step by Step - using your town. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:46 PM

It happens from the beginning I play. If I move a unit in town wich is more then lvl1, it lose HP time to time, from 20 to 50%. But I don't know how it happens.

You can see by yourself, I bough mercenaries lvl7, elven cavalry. I put them in my town and if I go to pvp or pve when back in town they lose HP. From 1197 when I bough them to 1032 now. And same for all unit if lvl is more then 1. And its the same for all unit, even dwarf. Only dragons keep all their HP when in town.

If you want you can take my account to check by yourself. But sorry I don't know how it happens. There is no sequence, when back to town some units have lose HP. Other example I leveled up archers peons to lvl10. I put them in town, they had 1000+ HP now they only have 517 HP.

Seigyoku,

Last edited by Seigyoku : 11-03-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Thanks, one last question.

When you say units loose 20-50% hitpoints. Do you mean that :

1) Their hitpoints are like 333/500 and their hitpoints bar go lower.

OR

2) Units max hitpoints used to be lets say 500/500, but after this bug, they are 300/300

Thanks.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:23 PM

I just made a test right now. I have an army with some drawf gunners lvl10. I put of them with 1536HP in town. From the map, I look just after, it always have 1536HP. I go on pve map with any army, I go back to world map view. I chech the unit HP amount, it only have 1053HP.

Konstantin, if you want, use my account and do the test yourself.

Be sure I understand that hopefully for you, I'm the only one with this problem. And I don't want you to take too much time with it.

But I don't know what to say more on this bug, I don't know what to do to help more. So perhaps the best is to watch it by yourself using my account.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Last edited by Seigyoku : 11-03-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:24 PM

Units max hitpoints used to be 1536/1536, but after this bug, they are 1053/1053.

Thanks,

Seigyoku,

Last edited by Seigyoku : 11-03-2011 at 02:33 PM.