Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

stock goods - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2011, 09:33 AM

karamot has fair reputation
Default stock goods

this is not a proper suggestion, but imho just a thing staff must do

5k limit cap for resources must be for EVERY resources
so we can have 5k wood 5k food and 5k gold and stone

this to resolve a lot of problem about stock

for example?

if i need 2k food but i have 4k stone, i have to trash or sell stone to reach my target with food, but if i put my peones to work during night, i waste my entire night because cap was reached in another resource and i havet gathered food all night

this is a function ALL games have, browser game experiences teach us this
think about it
Old 10-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

This issue has been debated a lot among the devs, with the same issues raised that you mention.

I'd be interested in hearing what other player's think about this.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

I'd be up for this as well.During sieges it would be kinda lame to change all resources into stone since right after the siege ends,you need to have a transport to change everything back specially if you need to repair which leads to the conclusion that a limit on each resource would def help a lot. Also the upgrades which raised the storage would raise the limit for all resources .

Ex:

No upgrade: 5k limit for all resources
1st upgrade: 6k limit for all resources
2nd upgrade:8k limit for all resources
Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Well seeing as city sieging hasn't been brought in yet I don't know first hand but I'd agree that the resource limits need to go up. ESPECIALLY if we can expect our HC to be attacked every few/several hours. There's just no way we can rebuild our resource banks that fast and the caps are too low as it is.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Laceretti has a default reputation

I agree with the suggestion that we should be able to research further to add additional space. I think gold specifically should have a much larger 'bank' available.

In the discussions with the team, what are the preceived drawbacks to having additional storage in the city?
Old 10-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laceretti View Post
I agree with the suggestion that we should be able to research further to add additional space. I think gold specifically should have a much larger 'bank' available.

In the discussions with the team, what are the preceived drawbacks to having additional storage in the city?
actually we can research already Lace. Max is 3.5k if I remember well,goes to 4.5k then 5k something.For total though.And I don't see any drawbacks really.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Laceretti has a default reputation

Yeah there are two upgrades for it now. I meant more like level 1/2/3/4 for each of the current upgrades. In my first town, I built 3-4 storehouses thinking they would give me more storage.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:32 AM

Pargulan has a default reputation

I would realy like to see some more storage as well. I dont even see a point in that limitation at all.

Oh, and speaking of which, i'd also like to see some new "arts" for the resources, because as an orc it's realy not that easy to read at all ^^

Cheers
Old 10-29-2011, 06:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation

wouldnt it be simple to allow construction of "Storage" houses. Which Litterly Stores houses. naturally they'd be placed all over, and you could select what type of material it would store (or all) that way in a siege it could be a great target for the enemy (who'd loot it/destroy it) so you'd naturally want your Stone supply to be within your walls, and perhaps a moderate mough of coin and food to buy additional soldiers, while your main food storage is located on the egde of the map near (human) farms, which you naturally has placed a couple of battalions to protect. it would also give incitement for people to try to protect their countryside, and not just abandon it if they can possible hold off the enemy.