Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Economy Tips! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-17-2011, 03:09 PM
ObscuredUSA ObscuredUSA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 174
ObscuredUSA has fair reputation
Default Economy Tips!

I am an Elven leader. I have picked defensive mastery for my home town and then the economy mastery for my home town. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but you have the idea now. I have asked in chat what their average resource income is. I was blown away when people claimed they have 100+ income. I don't know if that is even possible, is it? I don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I can steal some tips from you all!

Food income: The highest I am able to get this is about +20 income per minute. I have 15 to 20 deers and about 8 workers in total picking berry bushes.

Wood income: Only way I know how to gather wood with the Elven race is through houses and those wisps. I have about 10 wisps and I even set my houses to wood, but the highest I have ever seen was +9 income per minute. I guess it would help if the Elven houses worked in the first place, but they don't. Hopefully this will be fixed.

Stone income: I have a good 9 workers gathering stone. The highest amount I have seen is +7 income per minute.

Gold income: I have a decent gold income. Since I purchased some Unicorns, I have seen +10 to +12 income per minute.

BUT... How in the world are people getting +100 in income?! Also, I have just now started the transmuting resources, but for example say I want to transmute gold. I'll then go in the negatives in another resource. Really annoying. Tips welcomed!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:36 PM
andreicde's Avatar
andreicde andreicde is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mirkwood
Posts: 689
andreicde has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA View Post
I am an Elven leader. I have picked defensive mastery for my home town and then the economy mastery for my home town. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but you have the idea now. I have asked in chat what their average resource income is. I was blown away when people claimed they have 100+ income. I don't know if that is even possible, is it? I don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I can steal some tips from you all!

Food income: The highest I am able to get this is about +20 income per minute. I have 15 to 20 deers and about 8 workers in total picking berry bushes.

Wood income: Only way I know how to gather wood with the Elven race is through houses and those wisps. I have about 10 wisps and I even set my houses to wood, but the highest I have ever seen was +9 income per minute. I guess it would help if the Elven houses worked in the first place, but they don't. Hopefully this will be fixed.

Stone income: I have a good 9 workers gathering stone. The highest amount I have seen is +7 income per minute.

Gold income: I have a decent gold income. Since I purchased some Unicorns, I have seen +10 to +12 income per minute.

BUT... How in the world are people getting +100 in income?! Also, I have just now started the transmuting resources, but for example say I want to transmute gold. I'll then go in the negatives in another resource. Really annoying. Tips welcomed!
with everything upgraded for wasps and 17 wasps I have an income of around 6-7 wood per second if not more.for rest you just go near your city and trade.Also the food income can be high if you make tons of deer.I don't do it because it might be laggy during sieges. As for gold I just farm maps for it.
__________________
IGN ingame: Arkantos
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:39 PM
GPS51's Avatar
GPS51 GPS51 is offline
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 1,753
GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto
Default

Did you try buying cows/chickens/sheep from the nearest human town? Using human/orc vills to chop wood? Both good tips for elven eco's
__________________
When I'm not in my right mind my left gets kind of crowded.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM
ObscuredUSA ObscuredUSA is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 174
ObscuredUSA has fair reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Did you try buying cows/chickens/sheep from the nearest human town? Using human/orc vills to chop wood? Both good tips for elven eco's
I can get human and orc workers? I didn't know that. lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:44 PM
andreicde's Avatar
andreicde andreicde is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mirkwood
Posts: 689
andreicde has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Did you try buying cows/chickens/sheep from the nearest human town? Using human/orc vills to chop wood? Both good tips for elven eco's
chopping wood?are you a mad nhobilio??? We aren't supposed to cut wood! Nor kill animals! We must preserve the nature!
__________________
IGN ingame: Arkantos
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-17-2011, 04:49 PM
GPS51's Avatar
GPS51 GPS51 is offline
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 1,753
GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto
Default

Yeah well you have to traverse the world map a good bit but it does help... and those orc workers stay idle 50%+ of the time to make up for having elven overlords >< BUT they help build like you won't believe!
__________________
When I'm not in my right mind my left gets kind of crowded.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Konstantin Fomenko's Avatar
Konstantin Fomenko Konstantin Fomenko is offline
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,636
Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default

Lol @ GPS - yeah, we want to encourage that down the road. In the late game especially players should figure hey - I should capitalize on other races strengths. From economy to mercenaries.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-17-2011, 05:21 PM
andreicde's Avatar
andreicde andreicde is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Mirkwood
Posts: 689
andreicde has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Lol @ GPS - yeah, we want to encourage that down the road. In the late game especially players should figure hey - I should capitalize on other races strengths. From economy to mercenaries.
wouldn't that kinda destroy the trait that makes some races unique though?
__________________
IGN ingame: Arkantos
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Safey18 Safey18 is offline
Human Sect:
Knight
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 248
Safey18 has a default reputation
Default

People are still having huge outputs? xD I have deleted all of my peasants to make room for more soldiers so when town PvP comes around I'm ready! I can trade/kill dragons for enough gold to buy whatever I want.
__________________
Don't take life too seriously. You will never escape it alive anyway!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Magicmud83 Magicmud83 is offline
Orc Sect:
Berserker
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 148
Magicmud83 has a default reputation
Default

Having a few peasants to put out fires isnt a bad idea though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.