Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Found some issues. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2011, 05:37 PM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation
Exclamation Found some issues.

- My town isn't gathering resources when I am offline. I logged off with 400 some odd stone, came back on a few hours later and it was still at 400 some odd stone. (My resource limit was not capped either. It was 2,300/5,200) Edit: I can confirm that my town is not generating resources while offline. I logged off for the night, got on this morning and all my resources were the same as yesterday.

- My outside walls have been complete for the longest time. For some reason, my town is building them all over again. I also started to building my inside layer of walls before my town was broken. Only a couple sections were built and instead of actually building walls, it built those vine walls.

- Elven residence resource gathering still isn't working. I set it on gold and I don't see any improvements. I also hover over the resources with my mouse and it says elven residence +0 income.

- I seem to have to re-do quests that I already did. Quests that I have done weeks ago before my town was broken I have to do them again.

- After my PVP match with Konstantin, once he left it didn't tell me that I won. My screen went black and the only way I could exit the screen was to click on the map. However, when I clicked on the map, I was forced to pay off Konstantin even though I beat him. I also didn't get any influence.

- Someone tried to attack me while I was inside my city. I clicked on fight, and then it told me I couldn't connect to the player. And apparently it bugged my game. I asked said person to stop trying to attack me, but they continued to do it and over and over I couldn't connect to them. Well, take a look for yourself what it did to my game. http://i.imgur.com/S93Hq.jpg

Last edited by ObscuredUSA : 10-17-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 AM

Updated with more issues.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are looking into a couple of these.

Quote:
- Someone tried to attack me while I was inside my city.
Thanks, looking into these, it`s not suppose to spawn these banners all over the map.

Quote:
- After my PVP match with Konstantin,
Should be fixed in the next patch.

Quote:
- I seem to have to re-do quests that I already did.
yap - part of the price for getting the town back, we couldn`t salvage all the progress.

Quote:
My town isn't gathering resources when I am offline. I logged off with 400 some odd stone...
Looking into this.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:04 PM

Thanks. Hehe, I sort of figured that was why I had to re-do quests. Just wanted to double check.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

chanman20 has a default reputation

- Someone tried to attack me while I was inside my city.

happend to me a week ago and bugged me i had to close the game and reload it
Old 10-18-2011, 04:41 PM

Found another issue.. I think..

When I attempt to transmute a resource through my Alchemy lab, for some odd reason my gold income will head off into the negatives. At first it was just -1 gold income, then it continued to lower and right not it's at -16 gold income. However, my gold resource itself continues to increase rather than decrease.

Another issue I just ran across. I click on my Unicorns, and then tried to click on my buildings. When I clicked my buildings, the options for that building was invisible.

Last edited by ObscuredUSA : 10-18-2011 at 04:48 PM.