Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Safey18 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Yeah - we really need to tone down the PvP rewards, and make some techs and wall require more influence lol - it`s way too easy to acquire right now.
Yeah glad I got all my techs/walls/everything already xD I'm gonna go hoard as much influence as I can before this gets changed! But yeah it does need to be toned down otherwise theres no instentive for people to buy influence.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:41 AM

karamot has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
They would spawn at level 1 loosing all the bonuses.

Yeah - we really need to tone down the PvP rewards, and make some techs and wall require more influence lol - it`s way too easy to acquire right now.

With regards to the gatehouse - we will try to fit this in tomorrow, but can`t promise it.

this is all true
but can u explain me why dragon should respawn?
dead is dead, why a player should regain his dragon?

in this way who buy a dragon is forever, and so at late game all will have dragons, just only dragons
if someone got dragon mean he point on great unit, but if a player is realy good and killed him, why encourage loser regiving it to him? he can buy another one very easily, with the inflence rating actual one cat get 3 dragons a day....
Old 10-15-2011, 09:45 AM

ObscuredUSA has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamot View Post
this is all true

in this way who buy a dragon is forever, and so at late game all will have dragons, just only dragons
if someone got dragon mean he point on great unit, but if a player is realy good and killed him, why encourage loser regiving it to him? he can buy another one very easily, with the inflence rating actual one cat get 3 dragons a day....
Because dragons cost quite a bit of influence. Also, they said they are going to lower the influence you gain from PVP and increase the influence requirements for tech upgrades. Wouldn't you be ****ed off if you saved up 120 influence for the Royal Dragon and then your dragon dies say a couple hours later?
Old 10-15-2011, 09:49 AM

SysOpPsyche has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamot View Post
this is all true

I think at this point the Dev's are restoring them because a lot of them are being lost due to bugs due to the state of the game rather than by design and they are fairly expensive and difficult to get. The units in the Market don't actually state whether you get them for a certain period of time, they are disposable or permanent (you get a lair/building that spawn 1 for every building) which is a bit of an issue if a player purchased them with Real Money (my understanding is thats currently not possible - the Real Money transactions aren't supported/implemented yet).
Old 10-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysOpPsyche View Post
I think at this point the Dev's are restoring them because a lot of them are being lost due to bugs due to the state of the game rather than by design and they are fairly expensive and difficult to get. The units in the Market don't actually state whether you get them for a certain period of time, they are disposable or permanent (you get a lair/building that spawn 1 for every building) which is a bit of an issue if a player purchased them with Real Money (my understanding is thats currently not possible - the Real Money transactions aren't supported/implemented yet).
there is also the fact dragons AREN'T exactly super powerful neither.They have a nice fireball but that's about their only thing.and they can fly but it takes stamina for both so...
Old 10-15-2011, 11:13 AM

Ducard has a default reputation

Well I tbh donīt see a point in letting dragons respawn after death. The problem is no problem atm but it surely will be in a couple of months or in maybe a year when everyone has been able to get so many influance points in that time to buy like 20-30 dragons.

Also I guess that by now, everyone who has been with this game from release has already purchased most of the techs. I donīt play that much due to RL but even I was able to have all nearly all techs researched. So unless there will be a town reset, increasing the influence points for techs is rather unnecessary.

So a unit is a unit wether it is a orc slayer or dwaren rifleman or a dragon. When it is dead it is dead. But on the other hand I do recommand to make dragons stronger but not to strong or it will make pvp extremly aweful.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducard View Post
Well I tbh donīt see a point in letting dragons respawn after death. The problem is no problem atm but it surely will be in a couple of months or in maybe a year when everyone has been able to get so many influance points in that time to buy like 20-30 dragons.

Also I guess that by now, everyone who has been with this game from release has already purchased most of the techs. I donīt play that much due to RL but even I was able to have all nearly all techs researched. So unless there will be a town reset, increasing the influence points for techs is rather unnecessary.

So a unit is a unit wether it is a orc slayer or dwaren rifleman or a dragon. When it is dead it is dead. But on the other hand I do recommand to make dragons stronger but not to strong or it will make pvp extremly aweful.
From what I understand, dragons take about 15 or 30 population spaces. I don't remember what is was off the top of my head, but I can guarantee that you won't see massive armies of dragons. At least for elves, you'll only be able to carry 1 to 2 dragons in your world map army because the population limit is 60.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA View Post
From what I understand, dragons take about 15 or 30 population spaces. I don't remember what is was off the top of my head, but I can guarantee that you won't see massive armies of dragons. At least for elves, you'll only be able to carry 1 to 2 dragons in your world map army because the population limit is 60.

Then they can never implement a feature that lets you play with other people to attack a town or they can never make dragons much stronger.
If you are able to make a group of 6 people you already have 12 dragons if it is 30 pop and 24 dragons when it is 15 pop.
And for me 24 dragons are a mass dragon army
Old 10-15-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducard View Post
Then they can never implement a feature that lets you play with other people to attack a town or they can never make dragons much stronger.
If you are able to make a group of 6 people you already have 12 dragons if it is 30 pop and 24 dragons when it is 15 pop.
And for me 24 dragons are a mass dragon army
That's what Alliances are for. Not to mention, you will NEVER be faced with a 1v6 PVP match. They did a good job from preventing stuff like that to happen.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscuredUSA View Post
That's what Alliances are for. Not to mention, you will NEVER be faced with a 1v6 PVP match. They did a good job from preventing stuff like that to happen.

ok convinced. I just like games where you have a really strong "unit" that costs alot and is really effective and when you loose it you want to hit your head against the wall. That situation makes pvp more thrilling in my eyes